ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work permit to spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

noajthan

Re: Work permit to spouse visa

Post by noajthan » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:45 pm

princesssarah wrote:Hi, Thanks for your reply.

1. He gave him the contract but the old one. The contract that he supposed to give him when he started working! Do you think it makes sense of showing it with the current letter of employment?

3. Sorry i forgot to mention, I studied nursing in one of the universities in England and I want to know if this is recognised by UK NARIC? Then I took IELTS Feb 2015. I'll have a look on the link you gave me.

4. That's good to know!
1) Your approach makes sense; (some contract plus letter of terms)

3) If you have a degree in nursing (studied in English) & awarded by a UK university then your degree certificate is an acceptable proof of English;
(as detailed in guidance notes)
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

princesssarah
Newly Registered

Post by princesssarah » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:50 pm

noajthan wrote:
princesssarah wrote:Hi, Thanks for your reply.

1. He gave him the contract but the old one. The contract that he supposed to give him when he started working! Do you think it makes sense of showing it with the current letter of employment?

3. Sorry i forgot to mention, I studied nursing in one of the universities in England and I want to know if this is recognised by UK NARIC? Then I took IELTS Feb 2015. I'll have a look on the link you gave me.

4. That's good to know!
1) Your approach makes sense; (some contract plus letter of terms)

3) If you have a degree in nursing (studied in English) & awarded by a UK university then your degree certificate is an acceptable proof of English;
(as detailed in guidance notes)

Thanks noajthan! Really help me alot! Please pray for our application. Really need prayers!

princesssarah
Newly Registered

Post by princesssarah » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:25 pm

Hello everyone,

I am applying for my second spouse visa this year and I want to know if I could still use my expired IELTS (Feb 2017 expired) for this. I used it on my previous successful application.

I was reading the guidance notes but I am confused. Please help.

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:26 pm

What level was it, A1 or.....?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

princesssarah
Newly Registered

Post by princesssarah » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:41 pm

I am not sure. All I know is, it was Academic IELTS test so I could apply for nursing work visa (but I didn't because I applied for spouse visa instead). My score was 8.5 in listening, 7.5 in reading, 7.0 in writing and 7.0 in speaking. I took the exam on the 28th of February 2015 and its expired now.

princesssarah
Newly Registered

Post by princesssarah » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:34 am

:D