ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment rule pre

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abacus123
Pakistan

Employment rule pre

Post by abacus123 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:28 pm

Dear Members

I need an advise as my extension for PSW Entrepreneur is due very soon. I filed my initial application back in Sep 2013. Initially my application got refused and I got my initial 3 year visa in Feb 2015, after a successful appeal.
I invested over 60K in uk. I am uncertain about the job creation criteria. I applied before April 2014 rule changes and got visa after april 2014. Which job creation rules will be considered in my case, before april 14 or after april 14?

I created the following full time jobs
One full time British employee for 16 months, she got her p45 in april 2016. Another full time British employee was hired on 1st September 2016, she is still full time employee. Apart from this a part time polish employee was hired on 24th of April 2017, she is still employee.
Please advise me on this as I am extremely worried :(
thanks in advance

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Employment rule pre

Post by marcnath » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:44 pm

abacus123 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:28 pm
Dear Members

I need an advise as my extension for PSW Entrepreneur is due very soon. I filed my initial application back in Sep 2013. Initially my application got refused and I got my initial 3 year visa in Feb 2015, after a successful appeal.
I invested over 60K in uk. I am uncertain about the job creation criteria. I applied before April 2014 rule changes and got visa after april 2014. Which job creation rules will be considered in my case, before april 14 or after april 14?

I created the following full time jobs
One full time British employee for 16 months, she got her p45 in april 2016. Another full time British employee was hired on 1st September 2016, she is still full time employee. Apart from this a part time polish employee was hired on 24th of April 2017, she is still employee.
Please advise me on this as I am extremely worried :(
thanks in advance
For your extension, you will be able to use the transitional arrangement. So the jobs you have created more than meet the requirement.

However, for your ILR, you will have to create 2 jobs of 12 months each during your extension period.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

abacus123
Pakistan

Post by abacus123 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:53 pm

thank you so much marcnath for your quick reply. Big sigh of relief for me as I was very confused about the employment rules. One last question. I initially applied as a team. My other partner director got ILR and than British citizenship. He is still 50% director but obviously he will not be part of my extension application. What's advisable, keep him as a director of the company or make him resign before extension application (he has no issue in both cases :D).

Best Regards

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:55 pm

abacus123 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:53 pm
thank you so much marcnath for your quick reply. Big sigh of relief for me as I was very confused about the employment rules. One last question. I initially applied as a team. My other partner director got ILR and than British citizenship. He is still 50% director but obviously he will not be part of my extension application. What's advisable, keep him as a director of the company or make him resign before extension application (he has no issue in both cases :D).

Best Regards
It does not matter as far as your application is concerned.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

abacus123
Pakistan

Post by abacus123 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:59 pm

thanks a lot ...I really appreciate for your time to answer my questions :)

abacus123
Pakistan

Post by abacus123 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:51 pm

Respected Members, Hopefully you are fine. Due to high rate of refusal for i am worried. I will apply for extension on 5th Feb 2018. Actually I applied in Sep 2013. Intially my application was refused. Than in Feb 2015 it was successful on appeal. My route is tier 1 hs entrepreneur 50 k.i will now apply for extension. Below is the list of documents I will dispatch. Please help and mention if I need any further documents if something is missing. Current Appointment Report 2. Employee Documents 3. Payslips 4. FPS Reports 5. Financial Statements Kind Regards, Sarmad

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:57 pm

abacus123 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:51 pm
Respected Members, Hopefully you are fine. Due to high rate of refusal for i am worried. I will apply for extension on 5th Feb 2018. Actually I applied in Sep 2013. Intially my application was refused. Than in Feb 2015 it was successful on appeal. My route is tier 1 hs entrepreneur 50 k.i will now apply for extension. Below is the list of documents I will dispatch. Please help and mention if I need any further documents if something is missing. Current Appointment Report 2. Employee Documents 3. Payslips 4. FPS Reports 5. Financial Statements Kind Regards, Sarmad
What does Financial statements include ?

abacus123
Pakistan

Post by abacus123 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:33 pm

Thank a lot for your reply. Financial Statement include Profit and loss account and Balance Sheet Kind Regards, Sarmad

abacus123
Pakistan

Post by abacus123 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:56 pm

Do I need to send all employees record or the one I will claim the points for job creation. Kind Regards, Sarmad

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:20 pm

abacus123 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:33 pm
Thank a lot for your reply. Financial Statement include Profit and loss account and Balance Sheet Kind Regards, Sarmad
So this is the unaudited accounts of the company including the confirmation statement from the Accountant ? The document required is the full accounts - just sending Balance Sheet and P&L will not suffice.

You also need the bank statements to show that transfer of money from personal to business accounts (if you have invested by DL) and evidence to show that you have invested in an UK Business (check guidance for the documents needed)

abacus123
Pakistan

Post by abacus123 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:32 pm

Thanks a lot

abacus123
Pakistan

TIER HS ENTERPRENUER DOCUMENTE CHECKLIST

Post by abacus123 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:46 pm

DEAR MEMBERS, GOOD EVENING I am applying for TIER 1 HS EXTENSION 50K ROUTE. My visa will expire in couple of weeks. By reading the useful comments of dear team members I will send the following documents. 1.Client Contract 2. Advertisement material 3. Business and personal bank statement (last 3 months) 4.Employment Documents 5.Last 3 year accounts since I started trading 6. Corporation tax return and payement to HMRC 7.FPS Documents 8. insurance documents 9. Health and Safety certificate 10.Business premises tenancy agreement 11. invoices issued to clients(last 3 months) 12. Director loan Agreement 13. Copy of application form submitted Please mention if I am missing any documents from the above list Kind Regards, Sarmad

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: TIER HS ENTERPRENUER DOCUMENTE CHECKLIST

Post by marcnath » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:14 pm

abacus123 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:46 pm
DEAR MEMBERS, GOOD EVENING I am applying for TIER 1 HS EXTENSION 50K ROUTE. My visa will expire in couple of weeks. By reading the useful comments of dear team members I will send the following documents. 1.Client Contract 2. Advertisement material 3. Business and personal bank statement (last 3 months) 4.Employment Documents 5.Last 3 year accounts since I started trading 6. Corporation tax return and payement to HMRC 7.FPS Documents 8. insurance documents 9. Health and Safety certificate 10.Business premises tenancy agreement 11. invoices issued to clients(last 3 months) 12. Director loan Agreement 13. Copy of application form submitted Please mention if I am missing any documents from the above list Kind Regards, Sarmad
You have a lot of unnecessary documents but are missing one mandatory one - current appointment record.
Others like employment records are so vague that it is difficult to say if it is a required one or not.

abacus123
Pakistan

Post by abacus123 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:30 am

God Bless you marcnath