ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK visit visa from USA - applicant green card holder

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lfcammad
Newly Registered

UK visit visa from USA - applicant green card holder

Post by lfcammad » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Hello everyone,

My mothers want to apply for a UK visit visa but let me give you guys a brief background.

- She visited the UK back in 2015, when my brother 1st baby was born, initially her application got rejected and we applied again and she got her visa in 2nd attempt. she stayed here for 5 months without using any public funds and went back home happily.

-When my sister-in-law was expecting 2nd baby then we again applied her visa and they rejected, they made few points again her bank statement as there were some unusual transaction which was deposited by me to show good bank balance, anyhow we did not attempt 2nd time because during this period her US immigration petition was approved and my brother-in-law advised do not apply uk visa again from pakistan because it might effect her US immigration applicaion.

in november 2017 my mother got US visa and now she is in US living with my sister and brother in law.she got her green card and waiting for social secuirity card so we can open her account
My sister want to visit uk with my mother but we are not sure that she will get visa or not because she just got her greencard.
Me and my brother live in uk and both are married, so can you guys please suggest how she can get uk visit visa?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UK visit visa from USA - applicant green card holder

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:19 pm

She applies for a UK visit visa in the normal way. Not sure why you think there is something else she has to do.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

lfcammad
Newly Registered

Re: UK visit visa from USA - applicant green card holder

Post by lfcammad » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:03 pm

Yeah, she will apply in the normal way but what documents she should attach?