ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asylum second interview

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sin80
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Asylum second interview

Post by Sin80 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:42 pm

Hi my case is quite complicated. I came to UK in 2006 as student. Studied until 2011. Applied for psw but was refused as the qualification didn't earn enough points. My husband was an asylum seeker but was refused with no right of appeal in 2012. I seeked asylum in November 2016 as I started having problems due to his ongoing case back home. I had second interview 11/01/18 but it last less than a hour and only few questions were asked. Anyone had same experience?? I have 3 UK born kids age 10yrs and 2 months, 6yrs and 7month and 2 yrs. I have also applied naturalization for my eldest. Pls help