ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got Approval

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zahidhsmp

Got Approval

Post by zahidhsmp » Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:43 am

Dear All
After all the waiting and efforts I have got HSMP approval letter today :D . The letter is dated 9th Feb, 2005. The details of my application are as below:

My application reached HO on 7th June and it was refused on 5th Jan, 2005. The detials of my refusal are in the following post:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ght=#13719

So after refusal I was rather double minded whether to go for unpaid or paid review. I first though about unpaid but I felt that my experience letter really have defficiencies. In the end I decided for paid review. For it I filled the application as before and applied again with following documents

1) Covering letter
2) HSMP Application (for salary part I filled the same figures that were in my previous application)
3) Detailed Experience letters
4) Letter from HR dept of my company stating the requirements for the various posts that I hold during my job (it also contains the acedemic requirements)
5) Salary details from June till December 2004
6) As they have not previously considered my role as Junior Software Engineer a graduate level role, I attached few job advertisements from famous jobs sites of UK for the role of Junior Software Engineering highlighting the words mentioning the graduate level degree requirement
7) All the documents that I have submitted with my previous application

My application for paid review reached HO on 20th Jan and than after charging etc it reached Sheffield on 26th Jan. This time they have considered my experience being graduate level and have given me the points for it. I am not sure whether they have given me the points for senior level role or not.

It is all due to the help from this forum and I really like to thank all the moderators and others on this forum especially noddy and zia who helped me a lot in paid review. If anyone have any question regarding my case I will be pleased to answer

Regards
Last edited by zahidhsmp on Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

desiguy

Post by desiguy » Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:12 pm

You must be so relieved. Congrats!!!

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:14 pm

Comgratulations Zahid. Could you please let us know if you were given a new HSMP reference number or was it the same one you had when you applied the first time.

zahidhsmp

Post by zahidhsmp » Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:25 pm

thanks for your comments. my reference number was same as it was in previous application.
Regards

kcr

Post by kcr » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:37 pm

congratulations!!!

staines
Newly Registered

Post by staines » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:33 pm

Is Jan or Feb?

lightpace

Post by lightpace » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:33 pm

many congrats zahid! all the best for the future.
"A friend is one who comes in after the rest of the world has gone out"
- Bradley Tyler

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:51 pm

congrats there. it is also comforting to know that they are now dealing with reviews quite promptly of maybe they just considered it as a fressh application. all the best in your application for EC

zahidhsmp

Post by zahidhsmp » Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:17 am

thanx all for help and comments. I have also corrected the dates of my second application that I first stated wrong due to excitment of approval :lol: . Sorry for that.

Regards

gunjans

Post by gunjans » Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:51 am

kar diya aap ne bhi !!!! cool Zahid........ it must be a gr8 relieve after once u got refusal.

all the best for EC.

does any body have idea how to withdraw an appl so as to submit again.

mbg

Post by mbg » Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:13 am

hi
i got refusal - no points for earnings as no tax returns submitted (july application with job offer from dec).
my question - i applied as below 28 and now am over - if I appeal the decision with sending new evidences - will I be considered as under or above 28?

Mobig

Post by Mobig » Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:25 am

Hiyaa.....congratulations Zahid......i was sured for this decision, didn't I told you?
The most recent messages show that an idealy complete application having atleast 65 points ultimately gets the approval :D

zahidhsmp

Post by zahidhsmp » Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:18 am

Hi Mobig
Yes you were quite right and infact you gave me lot of hope and help during that desperate period. Thanx a lot for your help

Regards

Mobig

Post by Mobig » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:00 am

:) so, whats about EC, when are you going to apply?

saseendra
Newly Registered

Need Help

Post by saseendra » Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:14 pm

Hi Zahid

Congrats.

You must be relived by now after some hectic and tense days. I also applied in the same month and got a rejection due to same reason. my case is almost similiar to yours.

I have already sent my application for a free review. Since I am not sure how much time it will take I am planing for a paid review immeidately. I need some help from you. My details are this:

Academic Achievements - 25 points awarded
Akilled Partner - 10 points awarded
Work Exprience - 25 points.

I scored only 25 points for experinece. I claimed 50 points for work experience as Systems Manager and experience prior to that in administration. I have been working as Systems Manager since 1998. Prior to that I have 6 years admin expeirience which they did not csonider as graduate level experience. But they awarded 25 points for my exp. as Systems Manager However, they said they did not consider it as senior level position.

Could you please sent me the format of experience letter for Project Manager in my private message box. Since I am also in the IT field I can have a look into it and correct any anomalities which might have crept into my earlier letter.

Thanks

iyanu
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Congrats!!!

Post by iyanu » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:25 pm

Congratulations!

bhatthemal
Newly Registered

Post by bhatthemal » Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:09 am

Many congrats Zahid! all the best for the future.

I am also planning for the same. Can you please share your experience of the process in terms Where to start ? what approach to take ?. In short every thing that would help me in taking the right approach.

Thanks in advance
Hemal Bhatt