ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 => ILR_Letters from Sponsor

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Camilla C
inactive
Brazil

Tier2 => ILR_Letters from Sponsor

Post by Camilla C » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:11 pm

Hi!
I have a few questions about the Letters from Sponsor required by the NEW Tier 2 of the Points Based System – Policy Guidance.
1) my Sponsor only issues electronic payslip printouts (with company logo, etc). That, according to page 64, requires a cover letter confirming authenticity of payslips. My Sponsor only agrees to put stamps, signature and date on them, but won't issue any cover letter. Is this a reason for ILR refusal?

2) My sponsor won't issue any letter confirming my absences, time off, nothing like than. They have a very standard letter for ILR purposes that includes confirmation of 25 days holiday allowance. I am waaaaay under maximum 180 days requirement {I've spent under 20 days outside of the UK per year} and my passport stamps confirm that. Is it critical that I don't have a letter from Sponsor confirming my absences?

3) they also won't put words "will be required for the role in the foreseeable future" in the Letter from Sponsor. They only say "her employment is ongoing". I am going to attach my full time contract to support that. Is it a potential reason for refusal if they don't exactly say "will be required for the role in the foreseeable future"?

Thank you!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier2 => ILR_Letters from Sponsor

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:01 pm

1) my Sponsor only issues electronic payslip printouts (with company logo, etc). That, according to page 64, requires a cover letter confirming authenticity of payslips. My Sponsor only agrees to put stamps, signature and date on them, but won't issue any cover letter. Is this a reason for ILR refusal?
No, but you still need a letter confirming all your employment details etc.
2) My sponsor won't issue any letter confirming my absences, time off, nothing like than. They have a very standard letter for ILR purposes that includes confirmation of 25 days holiday allowance. I am waaaaay under maximum 180 days requirement {I've spent under 20 days outside of the UK per year} and my passport stamps confirm that. Is it critical that I don't have a letter from Sponsor confirming my absences?
Absence letter is mandatory as far as I understand.
3) they also won't put words "will be required for the role in the foreseeable future" in the Letter from Sponsor. They only say "her employment is ongoing". I am going to attach my full time contract to support that. Is it a potential reason for refusal if they don't exactly say "will be required for the role in the foreseeable future"?

The Immigration Rules clearly state that the 'foreseeable future in your job and X salary payable for foreseeable future' needs to be stated.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Camilla C
inactive
Brazil

Re: Tier2 => ILR_Letters from Sponsor

Post by Camilla C » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:18 pm

Thank you very much.

:cry: