ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

questions on Tier 1 Dependent ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Anjali85

questions on Tier 1 Dependent ILR

Post by Anjali85 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:18 am

Hope you all doing well.

Good news first, mu husband received Naturalization approval !!.. Thank you all for the support and help. You've been extremely helpful.

Me and my daughter are going for ILR appointment soon.

Can you please answer the following questions?

Can my husband come along with me for the ILR appointment at UKVI? If so do I need to take any extra appointment or permissions?

In SET(O), which section I've to fill the details of myself and daughter ? 'Section 1 - Applicant’s details' or 'Section 2 - Dependants who are also applying' .

Do we need to fill 'Section 5 - Your home and finances'? If so whose finance & work details has to be filled? Mine or Husband's?
If its my details then do I need to carry my P60 , Payslips , Bank Statements etc?

Which section of immigration history has to be filled? 'Section 6 - Immigration history' or 'Please complete this section for all dependants who are applying'

I saw this thread on changes in continous residenece rule - indefinite-leave-to-remain/big-changes- ... 46559.html

I hope it wont affect more than 180 day absences of dependents which are before 11 Jan 2018. Please confirm.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: questions on Tier 1 Dependent ILR

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:02 pm

Can my husband come along with me for the ILR appointment at UKVI?
Yes
If so do I need to take any extra appointment or permissions?
No
In SET(O), which section I've to fill the details of myself and daughter ? 'Section 1 - Applicant’s details' or 'Section 2 - Dependants who are also applying' .
Yes, you are the main applicant, daughter is dependent.
Do we need to fill 'Section 5 - Your home and finances'? If so whose finance & work details has to be filled? Mine or Husband's?
If its my details then do I need to carry my P60 , Payslips , Bank Statements etc?
Yes you need to complete Section 5. Answer the questions honestly.
Which section of immigration history has to be filled? 'Section 6 - Immigration history' or 'Please complete this section for all dependants who are applying'
All visas you have held in the UK.
I saw this thread on changes in continous residenece rule - indefinite-leave-to-remain/big-changes- ... 46559.html

I hope it wont affect more than 180 day absences of dependents which are before 11 Jan 2018. Please confirm.
Not relevant to you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Anjali85

Post by Anjali85 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:07 pm

thanks a lot for your response.

Anjali85

Post by Anjali85 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:31 pm

Thanks a ton CR001 for all your responses, finally we're done with ILR!!. You've been very helpful and we appreciate your time and patience to answer our queries. We pray for you and god bless you. Thanks again.
Also thanks to all community members and leaders.