ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous earnings - discrepancies in first two months salary

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

andynaggers
Newly Registered

Previous earnings - discrepancies in first two months salary

Post by andynaggers » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:20 pm

Hi All,

I am facing a problems in providing evidence for first two months of my salary. I arrived in UK in June 2007.

In June I got a gross salary of 1200 GBP but net salary I received was 0 as salary salary advance was recovered by my firm. Also my gross of 1200 was only for first 10 days of June.

In second month, I received a gross salary of 7000 (counting 20 days of June and 30 days of July) and from third month onwards salary has been at 4000.

I need your advice on:

1. How do I show my first months gross salary as I didn't get any money to my bank account in that month.

2. Is abnormal salary of second month fine?

Thanks,
Andy.

shah175

Post by shah175 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:57 pm

Dear Andy

I think u should describe all the condition in cover letter exactly and try to give exceptional evidences like salary slips indicating the number of days paid for, and the amount should be coroborating with the transfered amount in bank. Please send the all Original salary slips and Tax return. dont worry abt the descrepencies in many companies there are accounts problems initially, but u have to prove ur gross earnings.

andynaggers
Newly Registered

Post by andynaggers » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:57 am

Thanks for this, shah.

I have my wage slip that shows gross salary -- stamped and signed by my employer. I am worried as I wont be able to show two pieces of evidence.

Thanks.
Anand.

shivaa

Post by shivaa » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:15 pm

Hi,
I am also with the same type of problems..looks like you are also with indian software company.Lemme know how are you going to proceed..I thought of proceeding with payslips with detailed explanation .hope this will make some sense.
regards,shivaa

andynaggers
Newly Registered

Post by andynaggers » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:53 am

Yes Shivaa. What I plan to do is to describe the same in the covering letter. I also have traveller cheques receipts but not sure whether I can attach the same as I took them from india and I dont have contact names for them.

Will you please keep me posted if you find any other way of substantiating this one?

Thanks,
Andy.

andynaggers
Newly Registered

Post by andynaggers » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:01 pm

Hi Shivaa,

Any update on this one?

Thanks!

Andy.