ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Quick questions on docs.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ripvanwinkel
Newly Registered

Quick questions on docs.

Post by ripvanwinkel » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:35 am

Do one require a budget breakdown, proof of expected expenditures and how one would support oneself with the original HSMP application or only for EC?

Thanx in advance!

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:31 am

you can mention something in the HSMP application but you don’t have to go into too much detail. Only at EC stage will you need to provide more detail on your finances

deborahCO

Post by deborahCO » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:01 pm

I supplied a projected breakdown of my first year's living budget, accounting for using my savings to support myself during the first 6 months and anticipating some temp work while job-hunting. I also supplied lists of flats available for rent, copies of costs for furnishings, transport costs, etc. to show that I had thoroughly researched the cost of living and had anticipated a reasonable living budget. I don't know if it helped to be that thorough, but better safe than sorry!

Sher

Post by Sher » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:53 pm

I didn't detail as much as Deborah did ..... but certainly provided 'em with proof of sufficient finances.
nJOY !
may u grow by leaps and pounds !

:roll:

lynn132

Post by lynn132 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:32 pm

I provided a estimated monthly budget for the city I plan to move to, as well as asset statements (investment account, home valuation +mortgage statement). I also stated in my cover letter that I had sufficient assets to provide funds for my relocation and maintenance and told them how much I would have after taxes (in pounds).

wazman
Newly Registered

no financial docs necessary

Post by wazman » Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:21 am

I asked this question by e-mail to HSMP and was told no, I don't need to send proof of finances etc. as it is not requested on the HSMP form. This information IS, however, required at the entry clearance stage.

I think it's a good idea when sending your application to print out any e-mails of advice you've received and followed from HSMP and send that too.

W.