ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Penalty notice fine for children abscenves from school

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bilalkhan
Newly Registered

Penalty notice fine for children abscenves from school

Post by bilalkhan » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:25 pm

Hi
I am applying for citizenship application for whole family including myself, wife and 2 children born outside uk. All havw ILR through tier2 general route and been in uk for lsst 6 years.
Recently have to go to Pakistan for 4 weeks as my mum was not well and this has resulted in kids absence from school.
Council has sent a penalty fine and if paid no prosecution according to letter.
Now I have NCS appointment next Thursday, not sure if I need to declare it in any part of application. Am I in trouble because of it?

MANY THANKS
BILAL

mo_1
Newly Registered

Re: Penalty notice fine for children abscenves from school

Post by mo_1 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:31 pm

bilalkhan wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:25 pm
Hi
I am applying for citizenship application for whole family including myself, wife and 2 children born outside uk. All havw ILR through tier2 general route and been in uk for lsst 6 years.
Recently have to go to Pakistan for 4 weeks as my mum was not well and this has resulted in kids absence from school.
Council has sent a penalty fine and if paid no prosecution according to letter.
Now I have NCS appointment next Thursday, not sure if I need to declare it in any part of application. Am I in trouble because of it?

MANY THANKS
BILAL
have you paid the fine? if yes i don't think you need to mention .......... also moderator would be better than me in replying this matter

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:48 pm

See also useful summary by Supreme Court.

Education Act 1996 > 444.

Declare everything, especially when in doubt.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

bilalkhan
Newly Registered

Post by bilalkhan » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:52 pm

Yes. I have paid the fine.