ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director of specified limited company trading for less than 12 months

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gromans
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Director of specified limited company trading for less than 12 months

Post by gromans » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:37 pm

Hello,

Looking for advice please.

I am a Director of a Limited company that commenced trading in June 2017, however I need to apply for my wife ( Ukraine) settlement visa ( 5 year route) before her current visa expires end of May 2018. This means that I would not have a full years accounts and thus a CT600 to provide.

Does this mean that I would need to ask my accountant to change the financial year end for the company to less than 1 year of trading ( e.g 10 months) ? Seems a little ridiculous to be honest, e.g take a scenario where a company was only trading 2-3 months surely that company couldn't be expected to run a year end routine and provide a 3 month CT600 just to satisfy UKBA? :roll:

Reno
Newly Registered
India

Re: Director of specified limited company trading for less than 12 months

Post by Reno » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:12 pm

Hi,

I am in same boat as you and really keen to find how you approached. Can you kindly post how you managed the situation?

Thank you,
Reno