ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DLR TO ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Muji87
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

DLR TO ILR

Post by Muji87 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:22 pm

Alhamdulillah suma Alhamdulillah thanks to Allah
Great news to all of you who waiting for ILR
Yesterday on 20 January 2018 I was got appointment at premium service Solihull Birmingham at 8.00am I went there on 7.50m been through security checks after that I Set for couple of minutes then they called me they checked My application form and told me to Set back after that they give me a ticket number then they called me to counter the lady took all the documents from me after that then I done my biometric and she said you can go now we will call when you're case is ready I received a call on 9.37am from them she said your case is ready for collection I went there she handed me all the documents and decision and decision was application is approved for ILR
My story is I come to UK in 2003 March
Claim asylum refused in same year I did further submission in July 2007 19 .01.2012 first Dlr and the second one was granted on 22.05.2015
So I wish and pray to Allah everyone get a + decision soon
Ameen suma Ameen

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: DLR TO ILR

Post by CMOSUK » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:51 pm

Muji87 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:22 pm
Yesterday on 20 January 2018 I was got appointment at premium service Solihull Birmingham at 8.00am I went there on 7.50m been through security checks after that I Set for couple of minutes then they called me they checked My application form and told me to Set back after that they give me a ticket number then they called me to counter the lady took all the documents from me after that then I done my biometric and she said you can go now we will call when you're case is ready I received a call on 9.37am from them she said your case is ready for collection I went there she handed me all the documents and decision and decision was application is approved for ILR
Claim asylum refused in same year I did further submission in July 2007 19 .01.2012 first Dlr and the second one was granted on 22.05.2015
Ameen suma Ameen
Congratulations 🎊
Can you state the documents you used please for the application.

Again, many congratulations 🎊
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

luqi2020
South Africa

Post by luqi2020 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:03 pm

Muji87 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:22 pm
Ameen suma Ameen
Hi dear
Many Many congrats to you.
1) can you tell me when you applied for 2nd dlr extension which form did you filled that time?
are you single?
2)which document did you submit & did you submit English test or life in the uk?
3) do we need take photo copy of our document along with SET O form? at PEO appointment
4/) did you filled new updated SET O FORM?
answer will be great help thank you

Muji87
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Muji87 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:30 pm

Thanks brother for your good wishes I appealed in late December 2014 on22.05.2015 I received my second DLR I'm single here yes need to do all the photos copy from all the documents yes New set o form

Muji87
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Muji87 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:38 pm

I submitted my 2 passport 3 years HMRC tax return paper national insurance contributions paper working tax credit award paper 2 years bank statement some filghts tickets brb both grants confirmation letter from home office no life in the UK no English test

luqi2020
South Africa

Post by luqi2020 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:04 am

Thank you for reply!
I much appreciate you friend.