ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking PEO Appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aleena_wasiq1
Pakistan

Booking PEO Appointment

Post by Aleena_wasiq1 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:58 pm

Hello,

I am trying to book PEO appointment in Sollihul but none are available.

Is there any specific way to book appointment for Sollihul? I have tried Midnight as well but couldn't see any.

Many thanks,

Aleena

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Booking PEO Appointment

Post by Casa » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:22 pm

How far ahead are you attempting to book? Slots are generally only released onto the system 45 days in advance.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Aleena_wasiq1
Pakistan

Post by Aleena_wasiq1 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:32 pm

Hi,

I want to book end of February but can't see any dates in Solihull.

I keep getting below error

"We do not have any appointments in the next 45 business days at your selected location"

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by CMOSUK » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:41 pm

Aleena_wasiq1 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:32 pm
Hi,

I want to book end of February but can't see any dates in Solihull.

I keep getting below error

"We do not have any appointments in the next 45 business days at your selected location"
Try after just after midnight as I have read, new blocks get released at that time.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

Sunnydaylana
Newly Registered

Post by Sunnydaylana » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:38 pm

Hi, I have the same problem. Did you manage to book in Solihull? The system showed once some availability, but I wasn’t ready to book. Now it returns same message you have for Solihull, whereas all the rest of the centres have availability. What do we do? Any advice and help will be much appreciated.

Aleena_wasiq1
Pakistan

Post by Aleena_wasiq1 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:58 pm

Hi Sunnydaylana,

I have now managed book the appointment- I consecutively woke up at 12 (midnight) for 3 nights but unable to find any dates for solihull - finally saw some availability on the 3rd night and booked it.

So you have to check the availability at 12 in the night

Sunnydaylana
Newly Registered

Post by Sunnydaylana » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:06 pm

Hi Aleena_wasiq1, ah amazing news! Good for you. When Is your appointment? I’m trying to book and basically it shows the dates and I can see as far as March 26th now, but when I click on it it won’t give me the options for which appointments are available (times. So I’m still unable to book. Anyone can help?