ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office Visit Tier 2 sponsorship

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Home Office Visit Tier 2 sponsorship

Post by makky86 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:11 pm

kk1612 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:03 pm
Thank you for you reply makky86. I read this in few old posts, nowadays home office is not sending curtailment letter to everyone (even though the candidate's address with them is up to date) and they are still counting the 60 days from the day licence was revoked.
In this scenario, if I didn't receive any curtailment letter from HO after licence revoked, am still eligible for ILR under Tier 2 and/or 10 years route?

If the licence revoked in May 2018 and I did receive 60 curtailment letter in time (let's say end of May 2018), and I am not able to find new sponsor thereafter, am I still eligible for ILR under 10 Years route.
Where did you read that? That is not true. It may takes upto 12 months to get curtailment letter as well. IT does not make you overstayer at all as long as you have valid T2.

Just make sure they have your latest address.

If you don't receive curtailment letter and you have completed 10 years you should be able to apply for ILR. There shoult be NO issues at all
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

silverocks
Bangladesh

Post by silverocks » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:50 pm

Hi Ghanii

Any update on your HO visit. Thanks for sharing.

ghanii_786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ghanii_786 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:40 pm

Hi,
we have tried to prepare many supporting documents in line with our COS. we have chosen legal representation and send HO reply yesterday. sorry i was very in preparation and was not in touch apology. everyone is saying once company license suspended most likely HO will revoke regardless how many documents you send to prove your job role.

please advice whats my cut off time to apply for a new application or to find out new sponsor i know all circumstances leads to revocation.

after replying to HO when did you get revocation letter and have u received any letter from HO saying ur company sponsor license has been revoked something like this??? i dont know if i am talking about curtailment letter.

thanks

silverocks
Bangladesh

Post by silverocks » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:30 pm

Hi Brother Ghani

Hope your company get this over soon. We had visit this week as well but no news from them yet. Asked us to send them more info regarding the RLMT process, company bank statements, screen shots, etc by email.

Could you please let me know what issues they mentioned on the letter of suspension. Thanks.

ghanii_786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ghanii_786 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:01 pm

home office said ur two employees vacancies are not genuine. in interviews we said few things which they made basis for suspension. now they asked to send all work done by those employees.

ghanii_786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ghanii_786 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:38 pm

hi
Any information about finding a new Tier 2 sponsor while company license is suspended. if i have new sponsor and i apply for same job in that company. what are the chances to be accepted because few friends told me having job related issue in previous company will affect decision on your new application.
if HO will refuse my application from new tier2 sponsor will i get write to appeal or not ?

silverocks
Bangladesh

Post by silverocks » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:44 pm

Our company license Renewal application has been approved today after the visit back in December. Thank almighty for this.

moinchaudhary
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by moinchaudhary » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:58 pm

makky86 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:48 pm
crazy_p wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:38 pm
makky86 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:34 pm
crazy_p wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:33 pm
Hi fielddrive,

Exactly, ours got revoked today! Terrible! Looking for the options now!
How long your current T2 valid for?
Hi makky86,

I had received the BRP till 2020. So I'll get a curtailment letter anytime soon deducting the visa to 60 days if i am correct? Looking for a new sponsor!
Yes , just make sure the HO have your latest address. Remember curtailment letter can take months (3-12 months). Once you get the letter then you'll have another 60 days.

The good news for you though is that you'll not be subject to 60 days employment gap if you cannot find another employer in 60 days. Even if takes 8 months for you to find new sponsor your continous stay will NOT be broken.

I have a question about " The good news for you though is that you'll not be subject to 60 days employment gap if you cannot find another employer in 60 days. Even if takes 8 months for you to find new sponsor your continous stay will NOT be broken "

If i am in the same situation, how could i confirm that the 60 days rule will not apply to me? do i have to find an employer in 60 days or i would have more time?

Thanks