ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa4UK Permanent Residential Address

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nicholasv
Newly Registered

Visa4UK Permanent Residential Address

Post by nicholasv » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:38 am

Hello,

I'll be applying for a Tier 2 (General) visa in May from Australia. I'm currently living and working in the UK on a Tier 5 (YMS). I'm planning to only be back in Australia for a couple of days before my biometrics appointment/submitting my application. On the visa application itself in Visa4UK - where it asks for permanent residential address and time living at that address - do I put my address here in the UK and the amount of time I've been living there (6 months +) or do I put my address in Australia and just say 2 days (or whatever it may be). I'll actually hopefully be submitting the application before returning to Australia. Just want to make sure I put the correct info.

Also - when it asks for details about travel to the UK, what should I put? I've been living in the UK for almost two years now on my Tier 5 YMS, however have been in and out of the country with work and holidays etc.

Derain
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Re: Visa4UK Permanent Residential Address

Post by Derain » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:45 am

HI,

Can I ask what did you put in the end? I am in the same boat as you.

Thank you!

Monashhh
Newly Registered
Australia

Re: Visa4UK Permanent Residential Address

Post by Monashhh » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:52 am

Hey guys I can't seem to find a definitive answer on this anywhere. Can anyone share what they ended up going with?