ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Did I Do Terribly Wrong With My Application? Can I Send New Supporing Documents To My Existing EEA (FM) Application?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ulas
Newly Registered
Turkey

Did I Do Terribly Wrong With My Application? Can I Send New Supporing Documents To My Existing EEA (FM) Application?

Post by ulas » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:03 am

Hi all,

I really need help with this. I am Turkish and my wife is Bulgarian. We sent EEA(QP) and EEA(FM) applications together last month.

We were married at 2010 and our child was born in 2013. In the supporting documents we sent the marriage and birth certificate from Bulgarian Authorities translated to English and confirmed. And actually they were the only documents that supports our relationship. I also sent my gas bill and her private insurance papers which has the same address on it to support we are living together here in the UK.

My question is: Would that be enough? Or can they decline our applications?

And can i send supporting documents to an existing application? We have tons of photos for the last 10 years including holidays, engagement, wedding ceremony, hospital room with our new born etc...

It's been 20 days and i still didn't receive my CoA. I am thinking this might be the reason.

I really appreciate any advise.

Thanks in advance.

ulas
Newly Registered
Turkey

Re: Did I Do Terribly Wrong With My Application? Can I Send New Supporing Documents To My Existing EEA (FM) Application?

Post by ulas » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:11 pm

ulas wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:03 am
Hi all,

I really need help with this. I am Turkish and my wife is Bulgarian. We sent EEA(QP) and EEA(FM) applications together last month.

We were married at 2010 and our child was born in 2013. In the supporting documents we sent the marriage and birth certificate from Bulgarian Authorities translated to English and confirmed. And actually they were the only documents that supports our relationship. I also sent my gas bill and her private insurance papers which has the same address on it to support we are living together here in the UK.

My question is: Would that be enough? Or can they decline our applications?

And can i send supporting documents to an existing application? We have tons of photos for the last 10 years including holidays, engagement, wedding ceremony, hospital room with our new born etc...

It's been 20 days and i still didn't receive my CoA. I am thinking this might be the reason.

I really appreciate any advise.

Thanks in advance.
Sent photos to the Home Office with a note which states our application numbers.
Does anyone know if it will be taken into account?