ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship questions

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

krssubbu

Citizenship questions

Post by krssubbu » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:45 pm

Hi

I am filling the form for Citizenship and Passport application and have following questions
can anyone please clarify?

AN Form:
1. Section 1.47 - Name of Employer or business - I am self employed what do i fill in?
2. Section 1.49 - Address of tax office or reference?
3. Section 1.22 - I have done Masters/Bachelors outside of UK and its equilvalent to UK degree and i got my indefinite leave without providing letter from UK NARIC - do i need to get a letter from UK NARIC?
4. Reference: - Can i use my accountant as 1st reference (British) and my friend as 2nd reference (British)?
5. I have two parking penality in last 24 months - will this affect my application?
6. where do i declare parking penality in the application form
8. Days absent - Do i minus the date of departure and date of return?

Passport application
Section 5 - Certificate of Registration of NAturailization - I am submitting my citizenship and passport application at the same time - so what do i need to fill in this regarding certificate number?

Section 10 - Countersign - Can i get my friend who signed as 2nd referee for the Citizenship form to sign for this?

Thanks

krssubbu

Re: Citizenship questions

Post by krssubbu » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:58 pm

any thoughts please?