ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent query - maintenance funds question for dependent online application(applying with main applicant)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

scottishindian
Mood:
India

urgent query - maintenance funds question for dependent online application(applying with main applicant)

Post by scottishindian » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:26 am

Hi,

My sponsor is A rated and certified maintenance in RCoS assigned to me. While applying for my partner online for T2 Visa (we are applying together), there is a question, 'Which area of the maintenance requirement are you applying under' and has following 2 options:

1. own/main applicant funds
2. Tier 2 skilled worker A rated sponsor

Should i select 2 (Because my sponsor is certifying and my dependent mainenance also covers under this)?

please advise

Haryho
Cameroon

Re: urgent query - maintenance funds question for dependent online application(applying with main applicant)

Post by Haryho » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:58 am

scottishindian wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:26 am
Hi,

My sponsor is A rated and certified maintenance in RCoS assigned to me. While applying for my partner online for T2 Visa (we are applying together), there is a question, 'Which area of the maintenance requirement are you applying under' and has following 2 options:

1. own/main applicant funds
2. Tier 2 skilled worker A rated sponsor

Should i select 2 (Because my sponsor is certifying and my dependent mainenance also covers under this)?

please advise
Yes Select 2.

scottishindian
Mood:
India

Re: urgent query - maintenance funds question for dependent online application(applying with main applicant)

Post by scottishindian » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:03 pm

Thank you for the clarification :)