ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

retention residence- prony

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pronylee
Newly Registered

retention residence- prony

Post by pronylee » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:37 am

hi guys i would like to know if i have to wait wait for my divorce to go through before making application for retention residence or can i apply once i start the petition for the divorce my current situation is i have an application stil awaiting consideration from the home office my wife was the principal applicant. we got married in 2000 and i was given 5yrs in 2001 that expired in 2006 but our application for ILR suffered a setback becos my wife document did not prove the 4 yrs treaty needed i have since send mine that cover six yrs working but the case is still pending. but we are having real problems that is leading to our divorce she irish by nationality
Last edited by pronylee on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JAJ
Australia

Post by JAJ » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:59 am

You'll need to give a lot more information - eg what is your current visa status, how long have you been in U.K., what is your spouse's nationality etc