ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changes to Immigration Bail

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Casa
United Kingdom

Changes to Immigration Bail

Post by Casa » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:16 pm

Changes to temporary admission/temporary release.

http://www.righttoremain.org.uk/legal/c ... uary-2018/
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

doctorsholly

Re: Changes to Immigration Bail

Post by doctorsholly » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:46 pm

Thanks for this info Casa, but what would happen to those who are already on temporary admission, will they all be moved to immigration bail automatically ? Also will this new immigration bail also count towards lawful residence just as temporary admission to use ?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:58 pm

doctorsholly wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:46 pm
Thanks for this info Casa, but what would happen to those who are already on temporary admission, will they all be moved to immigration bail automatically ? Also will this new immigration bail also count towards lawful residence just as temporary admission to use ?
I'll leave that to someone better placed to advise.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

doctorsholly

Post by doctorsholly » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:15 pm

The guidiance states that there will be a automatic transition for everyone on temporary admission to the new immigration bail, but it doesn’t state wether it counts towards long residenc, here’s a link

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... l-v1_0.pdf