ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can i travel with my eu spouse after eea family premit refusal?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Biggs64
Newly Registered
Spain

Can i travel with my eu spouse after eea family premit refusal?

Post by Biggs64 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:40 pm

I have been refused an eea family permit to the UK. My spouse is an EU national and I applied to for a visa to accompany her. However, I was refused the eea family permit by the ECO. So my question is, can I now travel with her without the required visa as we would be exercising our EU Rights or should I reapply or should we appeal the decision. I need your suggestions or any knowledge on this?

polistan
Newly Registered
Mood:
Poland

Re: Can i travel with my eu spouse after eea family premit refusal?

Post by polistan » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:12 am

Yes I guess you can but you'll need to have your original mariage certificate with you and you will find it difficult for the airlines to board you.

It's best if you apply for a schengine visa from your spouses home country's embassy.

Good luck.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Can i travel with my eu spouse after eea family premit refusal?

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:33 am

The UK isn't in the Schengen zone :!:

What was the reason for refusing your Family Permit application?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.