ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for ILR long residence?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ishwar366
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Documents for ILR long residence?

Post by Ishwar366 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:00 pm

Hi there,

I am writing to get help from humble people who are already earning blessings from people who were helped by you guys which is great efforts.
Can I please get some help from you regarding my ILR long residence documents list which are required for premium services, I have my appointment on 3rd of Feb 2018. I am very confused about list of documents which are asked in applicantion form which seems a story from day 1 to 10 years life in UK.

Can I please get a list of valid documents required However, my previous application is pending which was tier 1 entreprenuer extension but I qaulify for 10 years route so guide me on this critical stage I am so stressed.

I would be very gratful for your little support.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Documents for ILR long residence?

Post by makky86 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:27 pm

Ishwar366 wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:00 pm
Hi there,

I am writing to get help from humble people who are already earning blessings from people who were helped by you guys which is great efforts.
Can I please get some help from you regarding my ILR long residence documents list which are required for premium services, I have my appointment on 3rd of Feb 2018. I am very confused about list of documents which are asked in applicantion form which seems a story from day 1 to 10 years life in UK.

Can I please get a list of valid documents required However, my previous application is pending which was tier 1 entreprenuer extension but I qaulify for 10 years route so guide me on this critical stage I am so stressed.

I would be very gratful for your little support.
it depends. Provide your comlete immigration history.
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

Ishwar366
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Ishwar366 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:34 pm

I came into UK on 14th Feb 2008 as a student for 4 years and then applied for PSW visa from 2012-13 after that obtained tier 1 entreprenuer visa on 30th of Oct 2014 to 30th of Oct 2017, later on, I applied for tier 1 entreprenuer extension visa with my mrs which is still in pending..

However, Now I am applying to get ILR as per regulation that I am eligible to apply for ILR before 28 days actual 10 years period so I have an premium service appointment for ILR on 3rd of Feb 2018 so I am kind of nervous about documents because I already submitted all my documents with my previous tier 1 entreprenuer extension which is still pending and HO already have all my required documents with them.

So Now i am just wondering further what documents shall I carry with me?
Will they make long queries if I dont have any documents with me like 10 years tenancy agreements or Doctor's confirmation of confirmation?
How about my previous application's fees and IHS charges refund?
How about my MRs visa category?
Will they switch my Visa category from Tier 1 entreprenuer extension to ILR?

Please guide me any helpful info...Your little support n knowledge will make a huge difference...Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:37 pm

The Set(LR) form states VERY CLEARLY what you are required to submit. You don't need tenancy agreements etc if you have ALL your passports covering the 10 years including the one you used to enter the UK.

Your spouse will have to switch to FLR(M) and meet the financial requirments and English A1. Her clock towards ILR will be reset to zero and a new 5 years residency (2 x 2.5 year visas) before she will qualify for ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ishwar366
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Ishwar366 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:47 pm

Thanks alot, I appreciate that whatever you mentioned here, My Mrs has completed her Academic Ielts last year feb which was done for the purpose of her GMC licence.

Does she still need to sit in A1 english test?
About Financial requirement earning do I have to show maintenance funds and payroll for certain time period?
How about my previous application fees?

Thanks again

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:50 pm

She needs the A1 English Life Skills UKVI. There have been two recent refusals due to submitting the academic test instead of the life skills one.

No maintenance funds but you must show evidence of earning for at least 6 months (payslips and bank statements).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ishwar366
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Ishwar366 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:57 pm

Thanks alot....God bless you