ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PARTIAL IHS REFUNDED 200 AFTER THAT NO RESPONSE

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

var1987
Newly Registered

PARTIAL IHS REFUNDED 200 AFTER THAT NO RESPONSE

Post by var1987 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:18 am

HELLO FRIENDS I BEEN FOLLOWING THIS SITE FROM A VERY LONG TIME VERY USEFULL SITE FOR THE IMMIGRATION TOPICS AND THE REPONSE FROM EVERY ONE IS GOOD
“ I GOT PARTIAL REFUND 200 OVER A WEEK BACK AFTER THAT I DIDNT GET ANY RESPONSE”

MY QUESTION IS HOW MUCH TIME AND WHAT IS MY PRESENT SITUATION?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PARTIAL IHS REFUNDED 200 AFTER THAT NO RESPONSE

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:37 am

It is not necessary to post in CAPITALS and in LARGE font. It is difficult to read and the same as SHOUTING!!

announcements/read-before-you-post-neti ... 75081.html

General Note:
Please do not write in all capitals, AS THIS IS MUCH HARDER TO READ (and appears to be shouting)!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:49 am

hello, partial refund doesnt mean anything tbh.. thr are hand full of people who got partial refund but havent heard anything back from HOmeoffice. i know its frustrating but thats how it is? u can never predict ukvi .. could be interview, asking for documents or anything. so please wait to hear back from them ...... what did u apply and did u receive any complex letter... good luck to all of us .. and keep updating us. have a good day!

var1987
Newly Registered

Post by var1987 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:51 am

var1987 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:18 am
Hello friends i have been following this site regularly good site for immigration

“ I got my partial refund 200 pounds a week back what does that mean?
according to the rules if you get a partial refund that means your application decision is been made and it’s approved
but i didn’t received any documents yet how long it will take anyone of you in my situation??

var1987
Newly Registered

Post by var1987 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:56 am

heyaheya wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:49 am
hello, partial refund doesnt mean anything tbh.. thr are hand full of people who got partial refund but havent heard anything back from HOmeoffice. i know its frustrating but thats how it is? u can never predict ukvi .. could be interview, asking for documents or anything. so please wait to hear back from them ...... what did u apply and did u receive any complex letter... good luck to all of us .. and keep updating us. have a good day!
Tier 1 50k extension applied in feb17 got complex letter as well in march17 after that now partial refund

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:06 am

i used to think it means smthing most prolly approval but recently it has been discussed on forum that it isnt.. cuz it could mean anything.... but lets hope for the best... as earlier i said u cant predict UKVI... thr are few memeber on forum who were being told that decision has been made on thr application and they should receive smthing within 10 working days... and now after waiting 10 working days they are being told by ukvi customer service that application is still in progress.. so imagine what kind of department thy are running... hopeless.. no synchronization....of course evyone is different and thr application as welll.. so i think jus wait or maybe u can call and ask them if the decision has been made.

var1987
Newly Registered

Post by var1987 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:09 am

heyaheya wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:06 am
i used to think it means smthing most prolly approval but recently it has been discussed on forum that it isnt.. cuz it could mean anything.... but lets hope for the best... as earlier i said u cant predict UKVI... thr are few memeber on forum who were being told that decision has been made on thr application and they should receive smthing within 10 working days... and now after waiting 10 working days they are being told by ukvi customer service that application is still in progress.. so imagine what kind of department thy are running... hopeless.. no synchronization....of course evyone is different and thr application as welll.. so i think jus wait or maybe u can call and ask them if the decision has been made.
thank you for the response
how about your application?

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:17 am

i applied for extension 50k in october.... biometric and after that nothing.... jus waiting waiting... its jus over 3 months.. i jus pray we all get good news soon ... and may almighty makes this waiting time easier for all of us. .

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:07 pm

Official communication is via post. IHS refund means nothing.
This has been discussed many times before. Please wait to hear back from HO.
Any such posts will be locked :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice