ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Retained ROR

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

BlueSkyy
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Retained ROR

Post by BlueSkyy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:03 pm

Hello,
I have the following question.
I'm EU national, divorced from non-EEA national.
She is about to apply for retained ROR.
However, I would prefer that she leaves the country, as she managed to make my life miserable (domestic violence, false allegations with arrest etc. etc. etc.) and I don't want her to live somewhere near.

What are my options to minimize her chances on retained ROR?
All suggestions welcome :)

I found her old passport which she used about 10 years ago to travel to Schengen, and overstayed her one-month visa by over a year.
Would it be relevant for HO?

pola 23
Poland

Re: Retained ROR

Post by pola 23 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:12 pm

Hi.This board is to help people with immigration issues not to cause unnecessary problems in people life..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:19 pm

@ BlueSky - there are 4 usernames posting from your static IP address, 3 of them with .ru emails. This is not permitted on the forum.

See multiple usernames (clic)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ulas
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by ulas » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:31 pm

BlueSkyy wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:03 pm
Hello,
I have the following question.
I'm EU national, divorced from non-EEA national.
She is about to apply for retained ROR.
However, I would prefer that she leaves the country, as she managed to make my life miserable (domestic violence, false allegations with arrest etc. etc. etc.) and I don't want her to live somewhere near.

What are my options to minimize her chances on retained ROR?
All suggestions welcome :)

I found her old passport which she used about 10 years ago to travel to Schengen, and overstayed her one-month visa by over a year.
Would it be relevant for HO?
I am not sure you will find people here who will give you information to destroy someone else's life, which they know nothing about, just based on your allegations.

BlueSkyy
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by BlueSkyy » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:34 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:19 pm
@ BlueSky - there are 4 usernames posting from your static IP address, 3 of them with .ru emails. This is not permitted on the forum.

See multiple usernames (clic)

Sorry about that.
Most probably it was my ex, as I have only one user ID BlueSkyy.
I let my ex stay at my place for few days as she has no place of her own and she can't take our children for the contact.
Please delete the posts and disable the users as appropriate.
Thanks