ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What is the average processing time for FLR(DL) form to Indefinite Leave to Remain

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fimboz

What is the average processing time for FLR(DL) form to Indefinite Leave to Remain

Post by fimboz » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:24 pm

I applied for settlement using FLR (DL) form. It is four months now (I have done the biometrics). What is the current average processing time at the moment? What are your experiences having used this form to apply for settlement?

krisbol17
Wales

Re: What is the average processing time for FLR(DL) form to Indefinite Leave to Remain

Post by krisbol17 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:21 am

I've read here about 6 months (assuming your case is straightforward).

I think it helps when you have a query to browse the forum first as most queries are not new, they have been posted and answers have been given.

Anyway, I posted my form FLR(DL) on 12 Dec. No acknowledgment email/letter by UKVI. Biometrics letter came on 16 Jan. I went to the post office on the same day. Now just waiting. I consider my case to be straightforward so I'm hoping by 12 June I will have received my ILR.

Haniosman
Newly Registered
Mood:
Somalia

Post by Haniosman » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:43 pm

Hey Everyone, i’ve Applied for the FLR ( DL )

Applied : 5th December 2017
Letter of aknowlegdement : February
14th February 2018 asking for £993 to be considered for further leave to remain as I am not eligible for settlement as i’ve not held a valid leave to remain in the UK since 2013
- The last year has been wasted on making wrong applications, and previous years I was only a child, I had no idea about these applications. Now I am 19 Years old.
Fee sent: 16 February 2018
Immigration health surcharge fee: 16 February
Granted or refused ? ( waiting )
Biomentrics ? ( waiting )
Its not nearly 4 months into the application process time.
Wish me luck. Hopefully they will grant me soon.

ambeey
United Kingdom

Re: What is the average processing time for FLR(DL) form to Indefinite Leave to Remain

Post by ambeey » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:28 pm

Hello Haniosman

Did you get any response from Homeoffice yet?
I also applied November 2017 but have not received any response yet