ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

February 2008 HSMP applicants post here!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

OrangeSceptre
Newly Registered

Post by OrangeSceptre » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:03 pm

Hi folks,

Anyone with ref num of the series - 256*** with any updates to their case, My case was assgined to the hsmp team on 11 march asper the lady i spoke to this afternoon, and she said these applications are going to take a while.....:(

Regards
T

bsa099
Newly Registered

Post by bsa099 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:00 am

Hi friends,

Yesterday night, i called to HO, and officer is regretting to give the status and with long conversation, i came to know that my application (i.e dt 18-Feb ref no 251xxx) , still in progress.. Not sure, looks like they are retain the Indian citizen applications. Any comments on this

edz
Newly Registered

Post by edz » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:22 am

bsa099 wrote:Hi friends,

Not sure, looks like they are retain the Indian citizen applications. Any comments on this
What do you mean by this? I also have a reference number of 251xxx, and have applied from Australia. I checked the status two weeks ago and it was still under consideration.

lvelasquez
Newly Registered

Post by lvelasquez » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:49 am

Will the HO give you your status if you ring them? I sent an email but only received an automated response.

shakeelahmadch

Post by shakeelahmadch » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:56 am

lvelasquez wrote:Will the HO give you your status if you ring them? I sent an email but only received an automated response.
They won't unless your application is within 14 weeks. The best way to check on it is to ask them - that you want to arrange a pickup and want to see if its ready for you to make arrangements. Later you can say - you'll call back :)

HSMP27
Newly Registered

Post by HSMP27 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:34 pm

Hi All,
Finally i got approval ( confirmed by phone)

My time lines:
------------------

Applied from: INDIA

when: 29th Jan ,2008.

Payment debited and received reference number : 06th Feb, 2008.

Docs Status: waiting

Thanks for all.

HSMP27
Newly Registered

Post by HSMP27 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:35 pm

My reference number : 2487**

satheeshkumar

hsmp

Post by satheeshkumar » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:54 pm

Hi all

This is mt timeline.

application reached HO: 18th Feb
Fee deducted : 22nd Feb

Got ref no thro mail : 5th March

approved: 28th march
rcvd docs : 7th april (normal airmail)

thanks for all.

HSMP27
Newly Registered

Post by HSMP27 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:10 pm

Hi Sateesh,
Can you please tell me is it come to you by ordinary post or registered post? Because my docs they have dispached yesterday.

Can you please tell me how many days it will take to come to INDIA?

- Praveen.

satheeshkumar

hsmp

Post by satheeshkumar » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:15 pm

Hi
Its by the (default) royal mail. It took around 9 days i think, bcoz mine was approved on 28th march and i rcvd it y'day...

regards.

HSMP27 wrote:Hi Sateesh,
Can you please tell me is it come to you by ordinary post or registered post? Because my docs they have dispached yesterday.

Can you please tell me how many days it will take to come to INDIA?

- Praveen.

HSMP27
Newly Registered

Post by HSMP27 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:38 pm

Thanks satheesh for your reply.

I have given my office address , i donot know they will handover the docs or they will drop into dropbox?

please confirm. ( I had applied from Newdelhi)

-Praveen

satheeshkumar

Post by satheeshkumar » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:16 pm

Hi
why did u give ur office address??home address will be better...

anyway, if you r there, then i think it should be okay. just be around when the postman comes up for delivery.

regards.

HSMP27 wrote:Thanks satheesh for your reply.

I have given my office address , i donot know they will handover the docs or they will drop into dropbox?

please confirm. ( I had applied from Newdelhi)

-Praveen

speedking
Newly Registered

Re: application times

Post by speedking » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:01 pm

speedking wrote:
speedking wrote: Sent application via German post: 11 February
Application received by HSMP office: 15 February (so says the German post)

So far, no reference number (I even called them today)... I checked my credit card and still no payment deducted.
They sent my application back (I received it yesterday) because of an error in the payment. I checked the information I have provided in the payment slip (I kept of copy of everything I sent), and couldn't spot an error in the credit card details. I called my credit card yesterday, and there is nothing that could have caused the failed transaction, and I have sufficient credit. Moreover, there is no declined transaction registered in the last few weeks, so it was probably their mistake when manually providing the credit card details...

I am sending the whole thing once again, and hope it will work this time...
It was their mistake. I sent the whole thing again with the same credit card details and it worked this time. :roll:

Application sent: 23 Feb 08
Application received by HO: 29 Feb 08
Amount debited: 3 Mar 08

Never received a reference number, so had to call them today to get mine.

Ref. number: 2546xx

I was told my application hasn't even been allocated yet... so it's still going to take a lot of time... :shock:

foreign_immigrant

Re: application times

Post by foreign_immigrant » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:22 am

speedking wrote:
speedking wrote:
speedking wrote: Sent application via German post: 11 February
Application received by HSMP office: 15 February (so says the German post)

So far, no reference number (I even called them today)... I checked my credit card and still no payment deducted.
They sent my application back (I received it yesterday) because of an error in the payment. I checked the information I have provided in the payment slip (I kept of copy of everything I sent), and couldn't spot an error in the credit card details. I called my credit card yesterday, and there is nothing that could have caused the failed transaction, and I have sufficient credit. Moreover, there is no declined transaction registered in the last few weeks, so it was probably their mistake when manually providing the credit card details...

I am sending the whole thing once again, and hope it will work this time...
It was their mistake. I sent the whole thing again with the same credit card details and it worked this time. :roll:

Application sent: 23 Feb 08
Application received by HO: 29 Feb 08
Amount debited: 3 Mar 08

Never received a reference number, so had to call them today to get mine.

Ref. number: 2546xx

I was told my application hasn't even been allocated yet... so it's still going to take a lot of time... :shock:
Payment for my application too was taken on 3rd March but got the reference number only on 18th March after I had called up. My ref number is 2557**. Looks like the ref num is not issued unless a call is made. Suggest applicants who have not received their ref numbers to call up.

lefty
Newly Registered

Post by lefty » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:25 am

I still havent got a decision for my app made on 18th feb

well they took the money out on 18th feb

size_rain
Newly Registered

Post by size_rain » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:44 am

lefty wrote:I still havent got a decision for my app made on 18th feb

well they took the money out on 18th feb
exactly the same!
money taken on 18th.

my ref is 2513**

anxiously waiting~~~

lefty
Newly Registered

Post by lefty » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:52 am

those who got decisions can you guys please update with the dates and whether you applied from uk or not.

I applied from UK via a agent and still waiting

OrangeSceptre
Newly Registered

Post by OrangeSceptre » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:28 pm

I spoke to the HO again today...the lady gave me a ref number again and said that my application hasnt been assigned to a case worker yet. When I asked her if she could tell me when was it that it is most likely to be assigned, she bluntly replied that the applications could take upto 14 weeks ( Thanks for that info :P , that helps me :P:P) and said that due to a huge number of applications these are taking longer than their usual time scales.....my application was put in the queue to be allocated on the 11 of MArch but since then there is no activity. I applied thru an agent an they say its most likely to be near the end of april or early may that I can get some news....I have job offers lined up and im afraid i may lose them if I dont get a decesion within the next week....leaving me in no mans land...
Regds
T

edz
Newly Registered

Post by edz » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:29 pm

I too applied on 18th Feb - 2513xx Applied from Australia

edz
Newly Registered

Post by edz » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:30 pm

OrangeSceptre wrote:I spoke to the HO again today...the lady gave me a ref number again and said that my application hasnt been assigned to a case worker yet. When I asked her if she could tell me when was it that it is most likely to be assigned, she bluntly replied that the applications could take upto 14 weeks ( Thanks for that info :P , that helps me :P:P) and said that due to a huge number of applications these are taking longer than their usual time scales.....my application was put in the queue to be allocated on the 11 of MArch but since then there is no activity. I applied thru an agent an they say its most likely to be near the end of april or early may that I can get some news....I have job offers lined up and im afraid i may lose them if I dont get a decesion within the next week....leaving me in no mans land...
Regds
T
What's your reference number?

OrangeSceptre
Newly Registered

Post by OrangeSceptre » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:35 pm

2561** is my ref no...

shakeelahmadch

Post by shakeelahmadch » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:53 pm

OrangeSceptre wrote:2561** is my ref no...
mine is 25610* and last time i checked my documents were on their way from 4th April. Applied from PK - now fingers crossed.

lvelasquez
Newly Registered

Feb 18th application

Post by lvelasquez » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:53 pm

I too applied and my application was received on the 18th of Feb. I called yesterday and was unable to get a status on my application.

Ref# 2511xx

Hoping that the docs are in the mail!

Tibu

Feb 14th

Post by Tibu » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:56 am

Please let me know anyone has got their Documents back after intial review who has applied on 14th Feb. My reference number is 250XXX.
I am bit worried whether decision has been made or doc. are no the way or not.
i have called up HO and got the response that they wont reveal the status unless it has corrssed 14 weeks....

lefty
Newly Registered

Post by lefty » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:35 am

HI guys,

I got a call from my agent just a while ago. My application has been approved.

Date sent 15th Deb
MOney Taken Out On 18th Feb
Approval Docs Received Today 10th April

Should have the docs at my address soon.

And I applied from UK. So now time to return to homecountry and face the EC music.

Thanks for all your updates