ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non-EEA-PR application based on Retained Right refused

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Adikayani

Re: Non-EEA-PR application based on Retained Right refused

Post by Adikayani » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:04 pm

Prax8 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:01 pm
Hav some petitions bro, don’t worry give some time to ukba, those people are also working hard to save thr own country give them some time, I am not in hurry, already very tired, feel like don’t want this life, last 7 years waiting for freedom after having some bad issues with wife.
Hey prax brother my is same story lolz I’m waiting for freedom lol

Papalogic
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Papalogic » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:49 pm

007RAHEEL wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:19 pm
I had similiar situation like you but on pap I was offered reconsideration and it was accepted and I’m waiting for my Brp see link below and read all the details after how long of divorce you applied for Pr ?

eea-route-applications/non-eea-pr-refus ... 36716.html
Please am in current situation now. Do I write to my case worker also? For review as I could not provide my ex partner ID. OR should I just go ahead with my appeal since I have an appeal date now?

007RAHEEL
United Kingdom

Post by 007RAHEEL » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:07 pm

If you have appeal right then you can’t go for Jr in my case they didn’t give right of appeal. You can write to your caseworker but I’m sure they won’t reply.
Better to go ahead with appeal when was you divorce ?

Papalogic wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:49 pm
007RAHEEL wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:19 pm
I had similiar situation like you but on pap I was offered reconsideration and it was accepted and I’m waiting for my Brp see link below and read all the details after how long of divorce you applied for Pr ?

eea-route-applications/non-eea-pr-refus ... 36716.html
Please am in current situation now. Do I write to my case worker also? For review as I could not provide my ex partner ID. OR should I just go ahead with my appeal since I have an appeal date now?

skunchila
Newly Registered
Togo

Post by skunchila » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:05 pm

Hi Rapheel,
I asked you a question that you havent answered. when you wrote your reconsideration letter and they later requested for more documents from you, what and what are the more documents they requested for.

Waiting for your response. Cheers

Prax8
Newly Registered
India

Post by Prax8 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:53 pm

How do I check my visa application stetus?? Pls help me guys so excited 😆

Prax8
Newly Registered
India

Post by Prax8 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:02 am

Hi nikoletta12 any reply from home Office or not yet please share thank U

Adikayani

Post by Adikayani » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:11 pm

Prax8 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:02 am
hey prax8 bro hope fully u apply.i got 1 question i have my ex orignal idd and photo my friend my question is i have my ex last p60 (2017) and 6 (agu17 to dec17 ) wage slips till divoce time and her fresh job letter is that ok or i need all p60s ?plz reply me thx u

Prax8
Newly Registered
India

Post by Prax8 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:16 pm

Bro m not a expert, n m not leading This group or anything ask someone who has experience,
I just would like to suggest u that give them all the proof like last 3 years otherwise just show them your effort tyat u try to take her documents.
If u submit just one year documents they will ask u why u can’t submit other documents if u can this.
Think about it.
Ask to the expert from this group.

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Post by jay.ho » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:55 am

Adikayani wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:11 pm
Prax8 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:02 am
hey prax8 bro hope fully u apply.i got 1 question i have my ex orignal idd and photo my friend my question is i have my ex last p60 (2017) and 6 (agu17 to dec17 ) wage slips till divoce time and her fresh job letter is that ok or i need all p60s ?plz reply me thx u

If you apply for ROR your have to show your ex work from start of divorce till end off divorce

Adikayani

Post by Adikayani » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:14 pm

Hey jay.ho thx u my friend to your replay you Clare my confusion.i have my ex divorce time 6 month wage slips 1 last P60 2017 and her Frish job letter.i thk is ok

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Post by jay.ho » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:33 pm

If you send from start of divorce till end of divorce payslips you should be fine

skunchila
Newly Registered
Togo

Post by skunchila » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:48 pm

Obie wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:51 pm
I found it most strange that despite PAP you were not given at least a right of appeal.

In 3 of the matters i was associated with, a right of appeal was granted in one following a reconsideration, and a refusal was then made on an entirely different basis.

In one the application was granted.

In another one they refused with a right of appeal, and the appeal have since been allowed on the papers.

There must be something about your case, as Home Office have since taken a step back. They are refusing still on ID but they are giving people a right of appeal, as they know a JR against them is very likely to succeed.
Hi Obie, may be i didn't explain very well enough.

When they refused my initial application they listed EX-ID and other four STUPID & BASELESS reasons stating that 'you have not supplied adequate evidence of,
1. My treaty right---(Despite submitting HMRC work record for 5years, with P60, PAY SLIPS AND BANK STATEMENT plus letter from my employer)
2. My Ex treaty right--- (Despite submitting HMRC work record for 5years, with P60, PAY SLIPS AND BANK STATEMENT)
3. Evidence of divorce--- (despite submitting decree absolute...LOL)
4. Evidence of living in the UK FOR 5years ---(Despite being in their record that i have been the UK for over 6years)

When my solicitor wrote reconsideration PAP letter they didn't out-rightly respond on the right to appeal matter, rather they only emphasized on the non provision of Ex-ID and they stylishly dropped these mentioned four points stating because i didnt supply EX ID considerations was not given to the rest of the documents i submitted. . My solicitor now wrote the tribunal correcting them that my Right of appeal was derived from the EEA Regulations and not from any case worker. Next thing we received was an acknowledgement letter from the First Tier Tribunal saying they received our appeal and they will tell us the next thing to do. The following week they sent a letter requesting me to go and pay court fees and this was followed by giving me First Tier appeal date in April. How ever we havent heard anything from the initial application for permission for JR that we already lodged, the last thing we were told was that its yet to be allocated to a judge. Lately my solicitor wrote both the upper and lower tribunal asking them to look into my case and decide which of them is going to handle it as technically its like i am have a case in both the lower and the upper tribunal at the same time.We havent got any response since then.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:59 pm

Well your lawyer took wrong approach as there was an alternate remedy in a right of appeal to the FTT, and if the Home office picked up on this in their acknowledgement of service and the Upper Tribunal agrees, then you may have to pay Home Office cost. Your lawyer should be confident in what he is doing.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Lahialahia
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Non-EEA-PR application based on Retained Right refused

Post by Lahialahia » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:24 pm

Hello All

Please could someone help me 😓 today receiving refuse on the bassic I didn't provide enough evidence that my ex wife was exercising her right untill the point of divorce.

I didn't provide all ex wife employer address and 1 buisness shut down.

I am in uk since 2009 and living with my ex until 2015 and divorce 2015

I received my return right of residence 2018 then I apply for PR but got refuse

I have asthma breathing and difficult for me all this situation, and i been 22 years living in Gaza strip but bad no peace

Could someone help and advice me please

I am think to write new application and to consider again ilas I already provide 5 year tax credit we was paying together and there show our income .

I don't know how to create new topic.

Many thanks

Roreu1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Roreu1 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:07 pm

Lahialahia wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:24 pm
Hello All

Please could someone help me 😓 today receiving refuse on the bassic I didn't provide enough evidence that my ex wife was exercising her right untill the point of divorce.

I have asthma breathing and difficult for me all this situation, and i been 22 years living in Gaza strip but bad no peace

I am think to write new application and to consider again ilas I already provide 5 year tax credit we was paying together and there show our income .

Many thanks
Hey my friend can u plz write your time line cuz I’m in same saturation I’m send my applaction 7-9-2018 still no replay.im send just my ex 560s no wage slips and first 9 month no prof of job I dnt no what’s the dection hope is good

Lahialahia
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Lahialahia » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:33 pm

Hello Roreu

I send applicants in first of September and receive refuse today .

I don't know what I have to do

Regards

Lahis

Minovilla
Mood:
Algeria

Post by Minovilla » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:35 pm

Lahialahia wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:24 pm
Hello All

Many thanks
Hello ,

Sorry to hear that
I believe you need to appeal and you will be alright
Do you have a solicitor ?
When did you apply ?
Did the home office grant an RC after your divorce on the basis of retain right of residency ?

Roreu1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Roreu1 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:39 pm

Lahialahia wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:33 pm
Hello Roreu

Regards

Lahis
Hey friend thx to replay can u plz let me what documents send to your ex work ? Cuz home office said u not send enough documents and the other thk home office find himself you not write all employment address of your ex ? Plz let me knw

Lahialahia
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Lahialahia » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:11 pm

Thank you Monivila for the respond

I have received my residence card after 3 years running between lawyer court and homeoffice, I been refuse then court agreed with home office and then I make new application and they give me residence card for 5 years .

When I apply for PR I submit same document I used for return right of residence after divorce .

The lawyer and appeal didn't help me before and lost over 7 Thousand GB, what you think about I apply new application for PR and ask them to consider again

Thank you

Lahialahia
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Lahialahia » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:15 pm

Roreu1 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:39 pm
Lahialahia wrote:
Hello Roreu

Regards

Lahis
Hey friend thx to replay can u plz let me what documents send to your ex work ? Cuz home office said u not send enough documents and the other thk home office find himself you not write all employment address of your ex ? Plz let me knw

Hello Rerue

If you gives them all employer address then you ok , if not then this problem, as the home office help you to contact ex wife employer.
I didn't provide all my ex wife document but they contact the ex wife employer and they find this employer cover for 2 year period. Then they want me to provide where she was work another 2 year which I don't know her employer name as they shut down buisness

Minovilla
Mood:
Algeria

Post by Minovilla » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:23 pm

Lahialahia wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:11 pm
Thank you Monivila for the respond

I have received my residence card after 3 years running between lawyer court and homeoffice, I been refuse then court agreed with home office and then I make new application and they give me residence card for 5 years .

When I apply for PR I submit same document I used for return right of residence after divorce .

The lawyer and appeal didn't help me before and lost over 7 Thousand GB, what you think about I apply new application for PR and ask them to consider again

Thank you
Hi .
I cannot understand your case .
Please provide a proper timeline and i hope i can help
Thanks

Roreu1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Roreu1 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:40 pm

Lahialahia wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:15 pm
Roreu1 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:39 pm
Lahialahia wrote:
Hello Roreu

Regards

Lahis

Hello Rerue

If you gives them all employer address then you ok , if not then this problem, as the home office help you to contact ex wife employer.
I didn't provide all my ex wife document but they contact the ex wife employer and they find this employer cover for 2 year period. Then they want me to provide where she was work another 2 year which I don't know her employer name as they shut down buisness
Hey thx for your replay is very helpful for me.im give all adress of my ex work but the problem the first job when I apply my RC my ex this boss of this work place not show my ex on payroll but this time of my rc home office give call and ask about my ex job and he confirmed she is working and then HO give me visa but knw I’m check her HMRC record but this 9 month job is not show OCT 2012 to July 2013 this is the problem but thx for your replay

Lahialahia
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Lahialahia » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:04 pm

You have problem and I have problem but I don't have solution😓

They say I must provide cover 5 year period for my ex wife, its mean cover every month that she working or study or wgat activity doing, do I need to make magic the paperwork, it's very sad when I work since 2009 with no stop and paying all tax.

Very disappointed

Roreu1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Roreu1 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:51 pm

Lahialahia wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:04 pm
You have problem and I have problem but I don't have solution😓

They say I must provide cover 5 year period for my ex wife, its mean cover every month that she working or study or wgat activity doing, do I need to make magic the paperwork, it's very sad when I work since 2009 with no stop and paying all tax.

Very disappointed
Hey bro don’t disappointed try to 1 optaion speak to any Accountant they give call to Behalf of your ex wife HMRC and ask her work history if she working u get all record.u have all ready give 2 year her record to home office that why home office give call to her workplace ? And let me knw do u send your ex idd ?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:18 am

An accountant, or chattered accountant will have their licence revoked if they are found out, as it will be false representation.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors