ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR BRP Expiry date less than 10 Year

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TheRock9
Mood:
United Kingdom

ILR BRP Expiry date less than 10 Year

Post by TheRock9 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:49 pm

Hi All

I just received my BRP card for my ILR and the expiry date is of 31/12/2024 which is less than 10 years. I believe they use to issue the BRP with 10 years expiry and after that one have to give bio metrics again. Why my BRP expiry is less than 10 years. Is it normal or is a mistake and i should raise it with them.

Please answer my query.

Thanks

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR BRP Expiry date less than 10 Year

Post by makky86 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:02 pm

TheRock9 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:49 pm
Hi All

I just received my BRP card for my ILR and the expiry date is of 31/12/2024 which is less than 10 years. I believe they use to issue the BRP with 10 years expiry and after that one have to give bio metrics again. Why my BRP expiry is less than 10 years. Is it normal or is a mistake and i should raise it with them.

Please answer my query.

Thanks

Why don'y you google at least once

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-brp-reci ... 21794.html
II Youths a stuff neve endures II