ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

30 day Vignette Transfer timelines

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

G4G4N
Newly Registered
India

30 day Vignette Transfer timelines

Post by G4G4N » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:42 pm

Can anyone tell me if they have ever applied for vignette transfer as they were unable to travel within the 30 day window? I'm looking for time scales for this process.

We applied for a vignette transfer on 22/12/17 and still have received response!!

This waiting game is killing me and find myself waking in the night to check emails- just incase it's been processed!

kristelaustria
Newly Registered
Philippines

Re: 30 day Vignette Transfer timelines

Post by kristelaustria » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:00 am

HI,
I am in the same situation, My entry clearance is from August 18 to september 15 2018, however, due to unfortunate circumstance, I may be travelling to uk late september, since my recruitment agency here in the philippines is under license renewal at the philippine government and may not be able to process my deployment from philippines to UK with in the entry clearance validity.

as I have read the thread, we need to apply for a vignette transfer and indicate in the additional information why we are not able to travel.
i just have a question, in the visa transfer details, it was indicated the visa validity/expiry, what should i need to indicate in that box, the validity of the entry clearance which is one month, or the visa validity which is 3 years?

and lastly, what are the documents that i need to bring or present at the application center?

thank you in advance for anyone who responds.