ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British passport application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

october2013

British passport application

Post by october2013 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:13 pm

Apologies if this has been posted previously. Cant find it anywhere.
I want to apply for my 1st BP online however the bit about referee signatories , how does that work pls? Do i upload the signature online or do i print it and have my referee attest to it then post pls?

alterhase58
Germany

Re: British passport application

Post by alterhase58 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:40 pm

The online application will guide you through. Once you are done you will be required to print the page for you and referee to sign, attach documents and post.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

october2013

Post by october2013 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:33 pm

Thank you for responding. I am particularly interested in the referee bit as i will be having my ceremony this wk and seeing my referee same day as my ceremony however they will then be going on holiday for a 4wk period . I obviou6want to get their signature before they leave hence would like to know after paying online and printing, doea my referee sign my printed form or do i have to get a separate paper passport form for them to sign and then i post?

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:38 pm

Referee signs on the printed form. No separate form required.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

october2013

Post by october2013 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:56 pm

Thank you. You have been of great help