ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FURTHER SUBMISSION ON ASYLUM CLAIM (APPEALS NOT EXHAUSTED)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SparkleMe1
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zimbabwe

FURTHER SUBMISSION ON ASYLUM CLAIM (APPEALS NOT EXHAUSTED)

Post by SparkleMe1 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:47 am

Hi everyone. I could really use your advice. I had my appeal hearing at the Upper Tribunal and the judge dismissed it. I am very heartbroken over this however, I have recently acquired new evidence.

My solicitor has advised me to appeal to the Court of Appeal but I don't want to do this as I can't afford it. I am therefore considering making a further submission of the new evidence.

Can I make a further submission despite not having exhausted my appeals yet?

I am sincerely hoping this new evidence may change the previous outcomes of my case. I am not hoping to keep receiving rejections and dismissals so I want to take my best chance with the new evidence without using my remaining rights to appeal as yet.

Could you please advice me on this. Thank you

SparkleMe1
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zimbabwe

Re: FURTHER SUBMISSION ON ASYLUM CLAIM (APPEALS NOT EXHAUSTED)

Post by SparkleMe1 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:14 am

SparkleMe1 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:47 am
Hi everyone. I could really use your advice. I had my appeal hearing at the Upper Tribunal and the judge dismissed it. I am very heartbroken over this however, I have recently acquired new evidence.

My solicitor has advised me to appeal to the Court of Appeal but I don't want to do this as I can't afford it. I am therefore considering making a further submission of the new evidence.

I am sincerely hoping this new evidence may change the previous outcomes of my case. I am not hoping to keep receiving rejections and dismissals so I want to take my best chance with the new evidence without using my remaining rights to appeal as yet.

SparkleMe1
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zimbabwe

Post by SparkleMe1 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:21 am

Can anyone offer me any advice please .

SparkleMe1
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zimbabwe

Post by SparkleMe1 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:38 pm

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:50 am

i think you need go for permission to appeal in court of Appeal from upper tribunal its a free application but permission to appeal in court of appeal is fee £528 and if you are getting Asylum supports and then its free for you. if judge gave you permission and then you can request to the court to consider your new evidence, so use your all appeal rights before putting again further submission and some time home office detain in the event of further submission and they refused on spot without right of appeal and start removal. my advice to use your all appeal rights and if you have new evidence try to request to the court to consider , If you get permission to appeal in Court of Appeal then you are able to put new evidence and then also you are eligible for Legal aid if you get permission to appeal.

SparkleMe1
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zimbabwe

Post by SparkleMe1 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:24 pm

Hi. Thank you tor your reply. I am not receiving Asylum Support and I can't afford to pay £528 myself. That is why I was not going to appeal to the Court of Appeal. Are there other ways for me to submit new evidence through the court if I don't take the Further Submission route?

What happenes if I do not get the right to appeal to the Court of Appeal. Is Further Submission still the only route to take?

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:44 am

if you don't afford then further submission is only way