ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) 5 YEAR ROUTE 2ND EXTENSION

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Wosiwonkoko100
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

FLR(M) 5 YEAR ROUTE 2ND EXTENSION

Post by Wosiwonkoko100 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:42 pm

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone will be able to shed light on any grey areas I've identified.

I entered the UK in 2012 on a tier 4 student visa and got married to My husband in 2015. At the time we got married, he had his ILR. I applied for a dependent visa in August 2015 and got my leave to remain in Sept 2015 under the 5 year route. My husband applied and got his British in November 2015.

We both meet the financial requirement (Combined salary is 50k) and live with his parents (April this year). All letters are addressed to his parent address from April 2017 . We have letters from previous address that covers from sept 2015 till April 2017.(The previous address was used for my initial application)
My leave to remain expires on the 6th of March 2018 and i want to be sure i'm submitting all necessary document. We've both been working for the same company for over 8 months. We currently don't have any bills in our name since we live with his parent but can provide electric bills from previous residence from Sept 2015-March 2017.

Application form
Husband British Passport/ My passport and BRP
1 Passport Photograph/ 2 of mine
6 months bank statement stamped by bank
6 months payslip (joint)
Husband 6 month payslip and bank statement
Letter from employer for us both
Contract of employment for us both
12 letter addressed to me (past and current residence)
3 electricity letters addressed to us both (Mr and Ms)
12 letter addressed to husband(past and current residence)
Marriage Cert
Pictures that spread across 2 yrs including registry pictures submitted with the initial application (Is this necessary?) should i also provide chat history?
My birth certificate ( Do i need to provide my husband birth certificate?)
Masters certificate (UK) to meet the English Language requirement.
Boarding pass for holiday taken last year.
My driving license showing current address

Also, does it matter if some letters shows Miss and other Ms? My passport currently has a Miss(This was the passport i used for my first application)
Does it also matter if all the letters are just bank statement especially for my husband.
If i've missed any vital document from the list, please kindly comment and let me know. Thank you for your time in reading and responding.

Wosiwonkoko100
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(M) 5 YEAR ROUTE 2ND EXTENSION

Post by Wosiwonkoko100 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:48 pm

Hello All,

I'm hopeful someone will pick this up.

In addition to the list above, i will also be including a letter from my husband's parent stating my husband and i lives there. Is this sufficient for the accommodation situation in addition to our correspondence spread across 2 years?

Many thanks in anticipation of a response

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:53 pm

Application form
Husband British Passport/ My passport and BRP
1 Passport Photograph/ 2 of mine
6 months bank statement stamped by bank Both of your accounts? If you are submitting both partners payslips, you should do same for bank account. However, if only one of you meet the financial requirement, only one has to submit the evidence.
6 months payslip (joint)
Husband 6 month payslip and bank statement
Letter from employer for us both
Contract of employment for us both
12 letter addressed to me (past and current residence)
3 electricity letters addressed to us both (Mr and Ms)
12 letter addressed to husband(past and current residence)
Marriage Cert
Pictures that spread across 2 yrs including registry pictures submitted with the initial application (Is this necessary?) should i also provide chat history? Not required for an extension.
My birth certificate ( Do i need to provide my husband birth certificate?) No
Masters certificate (UK) to meet the English Language requirement. Is this a UK Degree??
Boarding pass for holiday taken last year. Not required.
My driving license showing current address Not required and if you apply by post, HO keep your documents until a decision is made
In addition to the list above, i will also be including a letter from my husband's parent stating my husband and i lives there. Is this sufficient for the accommodation situation in addition to our correspondence spread across 2 years?
Do they own the property? If yes, copy of their mortgage statement (recent) and council tax bill or utility.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Wosiwonkoko100
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Wosiwonkoko100 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:29 pm

Thank you for your swift response.

We both meet the financial requirement and will be submitting both bank statement.

Yes. My masters is a UK degree so this should qualify for my English requirement.

They do own the property. How many months council tax or utility bill should be provided? is 3 sufficient?

Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:31 pm

We both meet the financial requirement and will be submitting both bank statement.
I did not state you don't meet it. The requirements are £18,600pa either by the sponsoring partner OR the applicant OR if both have low incomes that make up the requirement jointly.
They do own the property. How many months council tax or utility bill should be provided? is 3 sufficient?
Most recent yes should be fine.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Wosiwonkoko100
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Wosiwonkoko100 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:07 pm

Hi ,

I'm not trying to be deliberately obtuse. I earn £25000pa and my husband earns £25000pa too. We are planning on using both my income and his income and submit doc to that effect including bank statements. Are you saying we should either use my income or my husband income and not both?

debrancherenzym
United Kingdom

Post by debrancherenzym » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:54 pm

Wosiwonkoko100 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:07 pm
Hi ,

I'm not trying to be deliberately obtuse. I earn £25000pa and my husband earns £25000pa too. We are planning on using both my income and his income and submit doc to that effect including bank statements. Are you saying we should either use my income or my husband income and not both?
It’s not required to do both if you meet threshold from one of them, but in my case we were over £18,600, but we still combined, as long as the bank statements show everything.

Wosiwonkoko100
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Wosiwonkoko100 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:43 am

Okay. Thank you for clarifying.

Wosiwonkoko100
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Wosiwonkoko100 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:59 am

Hello everyone,

I opted for the premium service and after paying for my IHS, the earliest appointment i could schedule was after the expiration of my visa. Can i just go ahead and post my application seeing i had filled in all the prerequisite questions and passport details to allow me book a premium appointment. Am i right in just ignoring this and just posting my application? Just double checking so any pointers will be helpful. Thank you.

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by CMOSUK » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:39 am

Wosiwonkoko100 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:07 pm
Hi ,

The financial requirement is £18,600 which either of you are clearly meeting. It wouldn't be necessary to show as a joint, either you or your husband may show the relevant documents for the financial requirement.

In my opinion, if you wanted to show your income as meeting the financial requirements and then maybe show your husbands bank statements as part of co habitation documents just to show he lives at that address.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

Wosiwonkoko100
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Wosiwonkoko100 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:26 am

Can someone please help me out

I am now within the 28 days period of submitting my extension for FLRM(M).

Within the financial section, i have only filled out my husband's employment details as we are relying just on his income. I have left my employment section blank as we won't be providing any evidence of my employment, although i am fully employed. Can someone pls confirm this is right or am i to fill both section even though we are providing evidence of his income only?

I've also recently come across applicant submitting P60 even with them being with the same employer for over 6 months. I thought this applied when employment with recent employer was less than 6 months and a 12 month payslip was required to be submitted from previous employment.