ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Old bank statements needed for PR how I get?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nitina18
Newly Registered
Cyprus

Old bank statements needed for PR how I get?

Post by nitina18 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:50 pm

I am reapplying for PR and I used to have an account with Natwest which after I had closed it. I am relying on the period from 2004 for exercising treaty rights and I am missing my 2004 bank transactions from natwest. I called Natwest I even went into the branch and they couldn't help me. I wrote to them and still waiting for a reply since 1 month. I explained to them it is very important because for 2004 I was working the whole year and if I still had the bank statements it would be showing income going in from my past employments in that year for each month. and one of the requirements for PR are bank statements showing earnings as a worker.

I am willing even to pay money to get them. are they obliged to provide them by law what else can I do? please advice if anyone knows the answer to this.

Rumplestiltskin
Wales

Re: Old bank statements needed for PR how I get?

Post by Rumplestiltskin » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:56 pm

nitina18 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:50 pm
I am reapplying for PR and I used to have an account with Natwest which after I had closed it. I am relying on the period from 2004 for exercising treaty rights and I am missing my 2004 bank transactions from natwest. I called Natwest I even went into the branch and they couldn't help me. I wrote to them and still waiting for a reply since 1 month. I explained to them it is very important because for 2004 I was working the whole year and if I still had the bank statements it would be showing income going in from my past employments in that year for each month. and one of the requirements for PR are bank statements showing earnings as a worker.

I am willing even to pay money to get them. are they obliged to provide them by law what else can I do? please advice if anyone knows the answer to this.

You can request employment history from HMRC . They will have record of your employment ( ofcourse not cash in hand jobs)
Surfshark VPN

rooibos
Member of Standing
European Union

Post by rooibos » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:15 am

Rumplestiltskin wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:56 pm

You can request employment history from HMRC .
Beware. It tooks me 11 months to get my employment history from the HMRC and several written complaints.

Trabant

Post by Trabant » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:44 pm

I got employment history from hmrc within 1 week. My friend wanted to do the same and they said he needs to apply for this kind of document by email (I don't know what is the address) and he recieved it within a month.
Just give them a call (tax helpline)
Good luck