ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Document returned

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rolex19
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa Document returned

Post by Rolex19 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:58 pm

Hello All,

I've just received all my documents (which I sent as part of my wife's spouse visa application) back from UKVI today, but to my surprise they did not touch her passport photographs at all. The 2 passport photographs we submitted as part of her application in the sealed envelope were not touched at all.

I clearly stated on the front that the envolpe contain passport photographs of the applicants but they did not bother to open it.

My question is, is this normal at al?

I'd very much appreciate your response on this.

Thanks in advance.

sakhtar
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa Document returned

Post by sakhtar » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:50 pm

Hi,

I know on the gov.uk website it says you should submit passport photos and I had my spouse's ready for this reason. But my solicitor said there was no need.

Shaz78
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Shaz78 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:52 pm

Hi, I posted my supporting documents to po box address by Royal Mail special delivery and it's been a week Royal Mail tracking page still not able to confirm the delivered status. It's showing system error that the status of the reference number is not available and check again later , it's been almost 7 days and I am really worried. Spoke to Royal Mail and they are not very helpful and saying on po box address they can't show delivered status and signature. They said check with UKVI and ask them if they have received. Could some one guide me through please which number I have to contact or email .
I posted my documents to
UKVI international
Po box 5852
Sheffield
S11 ofx

Thank

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:32 pm

Have you received any emails from UKVI at all since application submission?
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

Shaz78
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Shaz78 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:57 pm

Thank you londoner007 , no I haven't received any email from UKVI .biometric was done on 24 Jan and documents posted on 29 Jan .