ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 10 years or ILR set (f)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

drmuqtadeer
Newly Registered

ILR 10 years or ILR set (f)

Post by drmuqtadeer » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:12 am

Dear members hope you are doing well. Can you please help me. I am a British citizen and my wife is on ILR. I have a 13 year old son who is on a dependant visa and has finished 10 year legal stay. I was thinking of applying for ILR based on 10 year stay but there are no dates available for same day premium service. I had a look and found out that my son can also apply ILR based on the fact that his parents are UK resident. The form is ILR set (f ) and for this category the same day premium service is available for next week. What do you think is better for my son ILR on 10 year stay by postal application or ILR set (f) same day service. Thank you in advance

vinny

Re: ILR 10 years or ILR set (f)

Post by vinny » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:18 am

Your choice. Absences are irrelevant for SET(F).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

drmuqtadeer
Newly Registered

Post by drmuqtadeer » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:23 am

vinny wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:18 am
Your choice. Absences are irrelevant for SET(F).
Thanks for your reply Vinny. Set f require me to show funds but it dint mention how much. Any suggestions please

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:41 am

297 wrote:(v) can, and will, be maintained adequately by the parent, parents, or relative the child is seeking to join, without recourse to public funds; and
Choose whichever form/route is easier to satisfy.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.