ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sister-In-Law Visa (husband out of work)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jigars143
Pakistan

Sister-In-Law Visa (husband out of work)

Post by jigars143 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:21 am

Dear All

We want to apply for visit visa for my sister-in-law and her nearly 2 year old son. We are expecting our second baby and need some help and that is the reason we are applying for.

I want to fully sponsor the visit including tickets. Her husband is in Oman but in the past week he has lost his job and looking for work. She is in Oman with him and going back Pakistan where she will apply from to visit the UK in first week of March.

I need your suggestion as to what I need to mention as I would like her to be here for about 100 days. Is it going to be a problem if her husband does not work at the moment. I have also shown Rs 150,000 as a saving in to her bank account in Pakistan.

I would greatly appreciate your suggestions please especially about her husband not having job.

Thanks
Nabeel

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Sister-In-Law Visa (husband out of work)

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:38 am

I have also shown Rs 150,000 as a saving in to her bank account in Pakistan.
Is this her savings alone or did you 'transfer' this money to her? Your post isn't clear.

What evidence of ties to home country will she submit?

What is the reason you will state for the visit of 100 days?

Your documents are less important for a visitor visa. Her supporting documents are the most important
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jigars143
Pakistan

Post by jigars143 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:06 pm

Hi CRO01

The savings of Rs. 150k waw her money. She never had a bank account before so she opened one and deposited her savings into the account.

I am not sure what I can show for her ties to home country as her husband is in Oman at the moment. Can we say she will go back as her husband is in Oman and she eill.go back to him after visiting?

She is coming to visit us to help her sister with her new baby who is due to born in June. We live alone here and some family members we have here do not meet us.

Many thanks for ur help as always

jigars143
Pakistan

Post by jigars143 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:03 am

Hi CR001

can you please advise?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:38 am

Don't mention 'help with the baby' - work is not permitted, paid or otherwise.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

jigars143
Pakistan

Post by jigars143 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:06 pm

Hi Wanderer,

thank you. I can see where you are coming from and it makes complete sense.

One question if you can possibly advise on:

If I am sponsoring the whole trip. Does it matter if my sister-in-law's husband provide his employment letter or not? and his bank statements?

Thanks
Nabeel

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:11 pm

She has to provide substantial evidence to prove her ties to home country or country of residence. Without it, her application will fail.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jigars143
Pakistan

Post by jigars143 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:04 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:11 pm
She has to provide substantial evidence to prove her ties to home country or country of residence. Without it, her application will fail.
Hi CR001. Can you please advise what documents she can show?

Her husband is in Oman and we can show that she was with him until this month and she will go back to him once visited us in the UK.

As a house wife, I am not sure what else we can show

jigars143
Pakistan

Post by jigars143 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:37 pm

Can anyone please comment. What sort of documents i can show for my sister in law for ties in home country? She is a house wife. Just came back to pakistan after visiting husband so she can apply to visit us in the UK