ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Dependent Visa - Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chandark
Newly Registered

HSMP Dependent Visa - Query

Post by chandark » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:28 pm

Hi,

I have got EC approval under OLD hsmp scheme on March 29th and i am planning to travel to UK around may 15th. I do not have a job offer as of now.

I am confused regarding my dependents visa. I am not sure if i have to apply now or should i apply after reaching UK and found a job.

Can someone please advice on what would be best way forward.

Also what are the documents that i need to submit along with my dependents visa application?

Thanks & Regards
Chandar

gotcha
Member of Standing

Re: HSMP Dependent Visa - Query

Post by gotcha » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:43 pm

chandark wrote:Hi,

I have got EC approval under OLD hsmp scheme on March 29th and i am planning to travel to UK around may 15th. I do not have a job offer as of now.

I am confused regarding my dependents visa. I am not sure if i have to apply now or should i apply after reaching UK and found a job.

Can someone please advice on what would be best way forward.

Also what are the documents that i need to submit along with my dependents visa application?

Thanks & Regards
Chandar
It is advisable to apply for your dependents visa, once you secure some job in UK, provide offer letter, accomadation proof with that application.