ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent advise required please

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

A2ROR
Bulgaria

Urgent advise required please

Post by A2ROR » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:09 pm

Hi All,

My application for PR under RoR rule been rejected and received all documents back with refusal letter with refusal reason:
I had not provided my Ex EEA spouse original ID and gave me opportunity to reapply or JR.

Now I have arranged my Ex EEA spouse origanal ID and filled new PR application.

Question is can I request them for reconsideration in letter so I may can save my processing time again. I am thinking to write a letter saying to reconsider my application with additional document they required or accept it as fresh application how they feel convenient .

Thanks in advance.

Jayjay2017
Nigeria

Re: Urgent advise required please

Post by Jayjay2017 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:37 pm

Hi, really sorry to hear about that. It’s a bit surprising you weren’t given a right of appeal. When did you apply? I’d say you should apply for reconsideration with the original ID but do so with a lawyer’s advice.

A2ROR
Bulgaria

Post by A2ROR » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:08 pm

Jayjay2017 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:37 pm
Hi, really sorry to hear about that. It’s a bit surprising you weren’t given a right of appeal. When did you apply? I’d say you should apply for reconsideration with the original ID but do so with a lawyer’s advice.
Thanks for rapid response jay:)
I will wait for some more advises from friends till tomorrow.
Let see what others friends suggest me

A2ROR
Bulgaria

Post by A2ROR » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:54 pm

A2ROR wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:08 pm
Jayjay2017 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:37 pm
Thanks for rapid response jay:)
I will wait for some more advises from friends till tomorrow.
Let see what others friends suggest me
Any further advise or suggestions please share guys ?
Thanks