ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur- extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mshakeel2002
United States of America

Tier 1 Entrepreneur- extension

Post by mshakeel2002 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:04 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:46 am
Yes. Job creation criteria applies to the period of your LAST visa. So if you are on your second extension for example, you still need to have maintained/created two full time jobs in that period to qualify for another extension or ILR
Hello: i was about to apply for my ILR when i realised that one of my employee is not a settled worker. now only 3 months are left , i need your advise please, can i apply for Tier 1 - second extension?
I dont have two jobs maintained now otherwise i would have applied for ILR instead. can i apply for second extension? when i was granted visa for 3 years i created two jobs then they gave me 2 year extension but i failed to create two jobs in that extension period. can i apply for second extention which if lasted for one year i can apply for 10 year leave.

Momi
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur- extension

Post by Momi » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:13 pm

How about sparing a minute and read policy guidance?
If you haven't created 2 full time jobs then it simply means that you haven't fulfilled the requirements either for ILR or extension.
Look for other options.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur- extension

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:01 am

Stick to your post in the ILR forum :!:
indefinite-leave-to-remain/transitional ... 46410.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice