ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Residence card for a minor (15 years old)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dan1988uk
Member of Standing
Italy

Residence card for a minor (15 years old)

Post by dan1988uk » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:25 am

Hello, I am EU citizen and my wife is non EEA holding a residence card, next month my wife's daughter will arrive here to live with us (she already got her EEA Family Permit). We will apply for her Residence Card but now I am worried because I don't know how to prove that the kid is living with us. When my wife applied we have bills and tenancy agreement on both names, but a 15 years old kid just arrived has got nothing on her name, so how can I show to Home Office that the kid is living with us? Is it necessary to prove it or it's understandable that a minor will be living with her mom? Thank you

GMB
United States of America

Re: Residence card for a minor (15 years old)

Post by GMB » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:17 pm

I was in the same situation with my children (aged 12 & 14 at the time). I enclosed a letter from their school saying they were enrolled there as students, which worked fine.