ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 Entrepreneur 5 Years ILR and Traffic Offence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NEXTSTEPUK
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

TIER 1 Entrepreneur 5 Years ILR and Traffic Offence

Post by NEXTSTEPUK » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:38 pm

Dear All.

I am going to Apply Tier 1 Entrepreneur 5 Years route ILR in October 2018. My all the documents are up to date. I have the following issue :

1) November 2016 got 3 points on my Driving licence and £100 fine exceed variable speed limit . The variable speed limit was 50 mph and i was driving 57 mph on Motorway M1. I accepted my fault and did not go to court

2) 22 January 2018 received a letter that i did exceed the variable speed limit of 40 mph to 49 mph on M1 . i am going to accept this one as well and will again get the 3 points and £100 fine .

So in total will be 6 points on my Driving Licence when i am going to apply ILR in October 2018.

These will affect my ILR application . Please advise

Thanks and Regards

Momi
United Kingdom

Re: TIER 1 Entrepreneur 5 Years ILR and Traffic Offence

Post by Momi » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:30 pm

Traffic offences got nothing to do with your ILR applications unless you are convicted in court.
So take chill pill.

natsha
United States of America

Post by natsha » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:35 am

I think you need to clear your point, contact lawyer because they ask you the first question any point and offence? My Friend Apply ILR And they ask him first question this.

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:08 am

NEXTSTEPUK wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:38 pm
Dear All.

I am going to Apply Tier 1 Entrepreneur 5 Years route ILR in October 2018. My all the documents are up to date. I have the following issue :

1) November 2016 got 3 points on my Driving licence and £100 fine exceed variable speed limit . The variable speed limit was 50 mph and i was driving 57 mph on Motorway M1. I accepted my fault and did not go to court

2) 22 January 2018 received a letter that i did exceed the variable speed limit of 40 mph to 49 mph on M1 . i am going to accept this one as well and will again get the 3 points and £100 fine .

So in total will be 6 points on my Driving Licence when i am going to apply ILR in October 2018.

These will affect my ILR application . Please advise

Thanks and Regards
This person got his ILR and he also had a motoring offence. Have a look: indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-1-ent-5 ... l#p1580971

NEXTSTEPUK
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by NEXTSTEPUK » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:35 pm

Dear All,

I am going to apply ILR in October 2018 using Tier 1 Entrepreneur 5 years route and i am on pre April 2014 transitional arrangement as well. I was just reading the ILR SET(O) application form and found a point which is confusing me.

Me and my Tier 1 Entrepreneur Team member established the business in 2012 and we both were the directors of the business and still are the directors of the same business. My tier 1 Entrepreneur Team member has got his ILR using the 10 years long residency route in Sep 2017 but he is still director in the business and will continue.

There is question in SET(O) application form as under

X2. Are you part of an entrepreneurial team?

What should i tick YES or NO

And if i tick yes then i have to give the PBS reference number but he has got ILR and no more PBS Tier 1 Entrepreneur.

if i tick no then there is a table for employment which explains as under

B3-- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrants investing in the same business who are not part of an
entrepreneurial team may not use the same evidence of job creation. By entrepreneurial team
members, we mean people applying under this provision of the Immigration Rules. Are you the
sole partner or director in your business?

B4-- If they are not part of
your entrepreneurial
team, give the names
of the people they have
created employment for
(these cannot be the
same people you have
created employment for)

I need an advise on this issue .

Thanks and Regards

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: ILR SET(O) Application form confusion

Post by marcnath » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:30 pm

X2 - you can answer No.
B3 - No
B4 - Fill in your partner's name, No, Date, No, None
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:54 am

You are not a team anymore.

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:55 am

Just mention in cover letter to allow CW to better understand