ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 enterprenuer extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier1 enterprenuer extension

Post by bizman » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:36 pm

Khan51214 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:22 pm
Hi macnarth ,

Today i received ihs partial refund . I know that its not mean that its positive sign but still hoping for best .
It is positive sign
Bizman

Khan51214
United Kingdom

Post by Khan51214 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:21 pm

hi zimba88 and macnarth ,

Today i received complex letter after caseworker requested letter from Venture capital under evidenial flexibility policy which i sent them last week but Venture capital letter was which i used in initial application dated july 2014 .

My question is

Do i need to provide caseworker new letter from venture capital which confirms transactions to me with my name?

Or

Letter which i used in my initial application is enough stated of funds available to me dated july 2014 which i sent to caseworker before receiving complex letter ?

Kindly guide me on this issue.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:32 am

You need to send the letter again for extension
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Khan51214
United Kingdom

Post by Khan51214 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:42 am

Zimba88

Do i need send new letter from venture capital or old letter is fine which i used in my intial application stated funds are available to me letter dated july 2014?

Kindly advise on this

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:41 am

Khan51214 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:42 am
Zimba88

Do i need send new letter from venture capital or old letter is fine which i used in my intial application stated funds are available to me letter dated july 2014?

Kindly advise on this
Since you already sent the documents requested, now wait to hear from HO
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Khan51214
United Kingdom

Post by Khan51214 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:40 pm

Marcnath,

Thank you for your guidance

I got new letters from venture capital stated that when i received funds transactions dates.

Also

Letter from venture capital accountant confirming that firm is registered with FCA before transactions time till to date

Also

Letter confirming company back grounds

Which i sent to case worker today is these new letters will be considered?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:12 am

Khan51214 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:40 pm
Marcnath,

Thank you for your guidance

I got new letters from venture capital stated that when i received funds transactions dates.

Also

Letter from venture capital accountant confirming that firm is registered with FCA before transactions time till to date

Also

Letter confirming company back grounds

Which i sent to case worker today is these new letters will be considered?
If your application is still in process, it will most likely be considered. Though there is no guarantee.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Khan51214
United Kingdom

Busniess bought from previous owner

Post by Khan51214 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:47 am

Hi ,

My question is to all senior members regarding my situation which is going to explain advise will be much appreciated.

I bought fast food business from previous owner and paid him £40,000 and bought some extra equipment for £13500.

So total invested 53,500 into business and today i relised that i cannot do that the money which goes to previous owner will not count towards investment it was totally my mistake i didnt get that point properly .

I made applicaton for extension on 6th dec 2017 and have not received any decision yet

Meanwhile i sold my business for 42,000 and thinking to do some online business on amazon or ebay does that money will count towards investment or

Help me what is the better option for me to invest those money does it count if my extension get rejected and after that make fresh application and show 50,000 investment again .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Busniess bought from previous owner

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:46 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:32 am

Khan51214 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:47 am
Hi ,

My question is to all senior members regarding my situation which is going to explain advise will be much appreciated.

I bought fast food business from previous owner and paid him £40,000 and bought some extra equipment for £13500.

So total invested 53,500 into business and today i relised that i cannot do that the money which goes to previous owner will not count towards investment it was totally my mistake i didnt get that point properly .

I made applicaton for extension on 6th dec 2017 and have not received any decision yet

Meanwhile i sold my business for 42,000 and thinking to do some online business on amazon or ebay does that money will count towards investment or

Help me what is the better option for me to invest those money does it count if my extension get rejected and after that make fresh application and show 50,000 investment again .
If your application is considered today, it will most probably be refused.

Now that you have sold the business, the best would be to invest it into the new company, create the accounts and send it in as soon as practically possible.

Khan51214
United Kingdom

Post by Khan51214 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:56 am

So you are saying if i open new company and invest all this money into new company and buy stock for that money will be counted towards investment and make admin accounts and send to case worker he will consider my new investment

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:58 am

Khan51214 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:56 am
So you are saying if i open new company and invest all this money into new company and buy stock for that money will be counted towards investment and make admin accounts and send to case worker he will consider my new investment
There is no guarantee that it will be accepted, but it is worth trying. If it is still refused, the same can anyway be used in a fresh application.

Khan51214
United Kingdom

Post by Khan51214 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:40 pm

So for investement can i transfer money from currently business account to new business account and then buy goods for that money and get invoices and make admin accounts and send to case worker with current appointment report.

1. Transaction for investment
2. Invoices
3. Current appointment report
4. Admins account

What else do i need to send them to show that i just invested the money ?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:11 pm

Khan51214 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:40 pm
So for investement can i transfer money from currently business account to new business account
No, you can't. The transfer has to be from your personal account to the new business account.
Khan51214 wrote:
and then buy goods for that money and get invoices and make admin accounts and send to case worker with current appointment report.
There is no necessity to buy goods, etc. just for the purposes of your visa. You do what your business needs.
Khan51214 wrote:
1. Transaction for investment
2. Invoices
3. Current appointment report
4. Admins account

What else do i need to send them to show that i just invested the money ?
2. is Not needed

Khan51214
United Kingdom

Post by Khan51214 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:46 pm

Thank you very much marcnath for you kind help

Just clarify

1. I Need to make transfer from personal account to business account .
2. Make director loan agreement.
3. Use funds as need by business .
4. Get invoices where fund used .
Or
Not invoices

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:56 pm

Khan51214 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:46 pm
Thank you very much marcnath for you kind help

Just clarify

1. I Need to make transfer from personal account to business account .
2. Make director loan agreement.
3. Use funds as need by business .
4. Get invoices where fund used .
Or
Not invoices
Invoices are not a specified document - so up to you whether you send it or not.

And, of course, get a set of management accounts from a qualified accountant

Khan51214
United Kingdom

Post by Khan51214 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:16 pm

Thank u

How to get director loan agreement?

Khan51214
United Kingdom

Post by Khan51214 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:26 pm

ONE more point to clear

If i transfer money from my personal account to new company busniess account does this will count towards investment?

DL to company will count towards investment ?

And if i need to use those funds accordingly i can but first this is the only thing home office need

That

Money invested to limited company is a investment?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Khan51214 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:26 pm
ONE more point to clear

If i transfer money from my personal account to new company busniess account does this will count towards investment?

DL to company will count towards investment ?

And if i need to use those funds accordingly i can but first this is the only thing home office need

That

Money invested to limited company is a investment?
I just went back through the thread and realised yours is a VC case.

Now that you sold the business, have you paid the VC back ?

Khan51214
United Kingdom

Post by Khan51214 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:42 pm

NOT yet beacause the funds is for 5 years and repayment will start after this time

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:21 pm

Khan51214 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:42 pm
NOT yet beacause the funds is for 5 years and repayment will start after this time
ok. Makes it a bit more complicated. From an accounts perspective, I think it may be better to show this as a VC investment into your new company. And if you can get a letter from the VC for that, that would be ideal.

Khan51214
United Kingdom

Post by Khan51214 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:21 pm

I already made transfer of funds of 30,000 to new company business account from my personal account .

So you are saying in accounts i show these funds as third party investments again.

But my question is they already made investment to me ?
This will raisae questions that how they can made twice investments?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:21 pm

Khan51214 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:21 pm
I already made transfer of funds of 30,000 to new company business account from my personal account .

So you are saying in accounts i show these funds as third party investments again.

But my question is they already made investment to me ?
This will raisae questions that how they can made twice investments?
Isn’t it still the VC’s money anyway? Explain in the cover letter that the business originally invested was sold and the money reinvested

Khan51214
United Kingdom

Post by Khan51214 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:44 pm

hi marcnath and zimba,

today i sent new documents to home office but i cant find in policy guidelines that investment money will not be counted if its go to previous owner or goodwill .kindly please let me know where i can find this?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:29 am

Khan51214 wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:44 pm
hi marcnath and zimba,

today i sent new documents to home office but i cant find in policy guidelines that investment money will not be counted if its go to previous owner or goodwill .kindly please let me know where i can find this?
It is missing from the guidance, but is still in the immigration rules.

Section 245D(c)(ii) specifies the same.