ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Entrepreneurs extension recived consent letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nabiha2011
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier1 Entrepreneurs extension recived consent letter

Post by Nabiha2011 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:38 pm

Hi every one I want to enquire about the consent letter which I received from home office today regarding my 2 dependents who applied as a dependent tier 1 extensions with me letter attention to my husband (on my husband name )

Time line
Tier 1 extension entrepreneur
Applied 21-06-2017
Biometric done 26-06-2017
Nothing after till last Friday but received partial ihs refund on 09-02-2018.

And received consent letter on after 2days on Monday 12-02-2018
Pls anyone can explain this situation what is that letter meas

Thanks in advance

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Tier1 Entrepreneurs extension recived consent letter

Post by marcnath » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:24 pm

What is a consent letter ?
What was the content in the letter ? Consent to what ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Nabiha2011
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Nabiha2011 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:22 am

Content of letter
Basically home office sent this letter for my husband who applied sprate application Flr fp in letter they informed to my husband regarding 2 child’s who applied with them mother (with your wife ) and they mention section 55 and act 2009 regarding child’s

And they ask answer (consent of my husband ) in 14 days

Pls if anyone knows about this letter or will any problem with my tier 1 extension application

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:28 am

This Is because one parent is NOT allowed to include the children in a separate application without the consent of the other parent.
why is your husband applying for FLR while you are waiting for extension ??! :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Nabiha2011
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Nabiha2011 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:30 am

There is some issue between both of us which is I don’t want discuss on forum sorry for that
Now if my husband sent this consent letter to them than will be ok or any will be with my application.
Home office wrote in consent letter
Consideration has also been given to section 55 of borderagency citizenship and immigration act 2009
Therefore we required your consent regarding the abovewith in 14 days of the date of this letter.

What is that mean pls your answer will be highly appreciated

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:12 am

This is an anonymous forum. You are not likely to get quality responses with limited details

natsha
United States of America

Post by natsha » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:44 am

Its gonna be the effect on your application, Best way discuss with your lawyer who can help this issue because this is an issue now part of tier-1.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:57 am

Nabiha2011 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:30 am
There is some issue between both of us which is I don’t want discuss on forum sorry for that
Now if my husband sent this consent letter to them than will be ok or any will be with my application.
Home office wrote in consent letter
Consideration has also been given to section 55 of borderagency citizenship and immigration act 2009
Therefore we required your consent regarding the abovewith in 14 days of the date of this letter.

What is that mean pls your answer will be highly appreciated
As Zimba pointed out, unless you have sole custody of the children, both parent's consent is needed for the visa application. So, while your own extension is not dependant on this, your children's is.
As advised by others, consult a lawyer.
PS: It appears the letter is addressed to your husband but you are in possession of it and asking questions about it. I hope you have not intercepted the letter and are keeping it to yourself. (None of my business but it could be an offence in itself)
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Nabiha2011
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Nabiha2011 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:02 pm

Thanks for all who gave valuable advise

I spoke with lawyer he said it is simple consent letter not to worrry it will be not affected on your tier 1 extension application they just need your husband permission for process child application.

Thanks again for all
Pls pray for me