ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

February 2008 FLR (HSMP) applicants post here....

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rathnavadivel
Newly Registered

HSMP FLR Feb applicant

Post by rathnavadivel » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:12 pm

Tried calling the home office again today. And ofcourse they came up with a totally different thing from what they said last week.. on the automated system, it says they are processing applications from Feb 19 (they seem to be going backwards now :-) ).. Called again and tried different options until someone picked the call - they said they would not assign mine (money debited on 26th Feb) for another week!!!

hsmp_immigrant

Post by hsmp_immigrant » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:21 pm

So Seems like all of us are waiting for reply and none of us get any response. in last week. So may be they too have lost our records as is the case with NI.
HSMP _ IMMIGRANT

hsmp_immigrant

Post by hsmp_immigrant » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:25 pm

any response ? is there any response from Home Office to any one.

See this news about Immigration rule change.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7336360.stm
HSMP _ IMMIGRANT

HSMP111
Newly Registered

Post by HSMP111 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:42 pm

Still waiting for my documents applied on 22nd of February.I hope now they will consider our application as per old rules.

ATBPLC

Post by ATBPLC » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:27 am

ANY NEWS?

tangocharlie
Newly Registered

Any News??

Post by tangocharlie » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:28 am

Any news guys???
Its been very long now..

Good luck to everyone who are waiting for their docs..

reliable-mate

Post by reliable-mate » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:22 am

just spoke to someone in the home office and have been told to wait for 9 weeks. On being persistent about 28 working days follow up time as mentioned in the home office letter, I was told the same thing all over again. Very irritating as the conversation was not going anywhere.

Anyway, I hung up and called again - structured my question differently this time around and the guy has told me they are currently working on 21st Feb applications and it can easily take them upto 9 weeks. He would not confirm when potentially my application would be allotted to a case worker. I won't hold my breath now.

hsmp_immigrant

Post by hsmp_immigrant » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:58 am

But yesterday when I called them they said that all applications that were against the old rule.... i.e. those are HSMP (not tier 1) have been given to case workers.

It seems there is bunch of Liars sitting as advisors in homeoffice and giving us wrong infomration.

Anyway Good luck to all of us with applications.
HSMP _ IMMIGRANT

reliable-mate

Post by reliable-mate » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:03 pm

hsmp_immigrant wrote:But yesterday when I called them they said that all applications that were against the old rule.... i.e. those are HSMP (not tier 1) have been given to case workers.

It seems there is bunch of Liars sitting as advisors in homeoffice and giving us wrong infomration.

Anyway Good luck to all of us with applications.
ha ha ha......left hand does not know what right one is doing. Well, I never had any high expectations.

Idiots and that female who won't even click her mouse a few times to tell me about my particular case (telling me about 9 weeks waiting period before progress check despite their letter stating 4 weeks) was a bit too much for me to handle but fortunately I did not lose it enough to give her a piece of my mind.

ATBPLC

Post by ATBPLC » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:23 am

Unlike the January applicants, it seems the 'last 2-weeks-in-Febraury' extension applicants are in for a long hull and quite unlike HO no cogent explanation has been offered to customers who have paid for the services.
We the rest of the week will bring succour

ATBPLC

Post by ATBPLC » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:24 am

Unlike the January applicants, it seems the 'last 2-weeks-in-February' extension applicants are in for a long hull and quite unlike HO no cogent explanation has been offered to customers who have paid for the services.
We hope the rest of the week will bring succour

HSMP111
Newly Registered

Progress check

Post by HSMP111 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:42 am

Hi everyone,
I just spoke to someone in HO and he told me that they are currently processing application received on 21st of February and he can not give me progress check before 9 weeks.

My visa is going to expire by the end of April so i am liitle bit worried.Any way good luck to everyone ...............

hsmp0208
Newly Registered

Feb FLR

Post by hsmp0208 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:36 am

Has any one received a phone call from home office prior to dispatch of their passports? - just to make sure that the same was not lost in mail.

ATBPLC

Post by ATBPLC » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:50 am

There seems not to be an end in sight for last-two-weeks--in-February-1+3+3 Extension applicants.
Any news, please?

hsmp_immigrant

Post by hsmp_immigrant » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:47 am

No Response yet but yes one of my friends who applied on 26th Feb got his response yesterday. So lets hope we get it over or after the weekend
HSMP _ IMMIGRANT

HSMP111
Newly Registered

Finally i received passport with stamped visa...

Post by HSMP111 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:05 pm

Hi Everyone,

Finally i received my Documents back with 3 years of Visa extension till april 2011.

Thanks everybody and good luck to everyone who is waiting for visa extension.

rathnavadivel
Newly Registered

Re: Finally i received passport with stamped visa...

Post by rathnavadivel » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:43 pm

HSMP111 wrote:Hi Everyone,

Finally i received my Documents back with 3 years of Visa extension till april 2011.

Congrats!! That gives us some confidence... Hope next week is good for the rest of us!

reliable-mate

Re: Finally i received passport with stamped visa...

Post by reliable-mate » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:43 am

HSMP111 wrote:Hi Everyone,

Good stuff. congrats! So, things are definitely happening in the background. Home Office hasn't forgotten us. Cheers!

ATBPLC

Post by ATBPLC » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:46 pm

Reliable-mate, how far? Me and my friend 1+3+3 sent ours 19th February and received in HO on 20th. Hope this is our week

reliable-mate

Post by reliable-mate » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:36 pm

ATBPLC wrote:Reliable-mate, how far? Me and my friend 1+3+3 sent ours 19th February and received in HO on 20th. Hope this is our week
:D Hi there,

Sorry, I failed to sound sarcastic in my comments about Home office. Yes, I agree that it is high time now. I am not even able to plan my holidays and I badly need a break sooner rather than later before 2nd quarterly forecast deadlines creep in. Fingers crossed. :roll:

hsmp_immigrant

Post by hsmp_immigrant » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:10 pm

reliable-mate wrote:
ATBPLC wrote:Reliable-mate, how far? Me and my friend 1+3+3 sent ours 19th February and received in HO on 20th. Hope this is our week

Sorry, I failed to sound sarcastic in my comments about Home office. Yes, I agree that it is high time now. I am not even able to plan my holidays and I badly need a break sooner rather than later before 2nd quarterly forecast deadlines creep in. Fingers crossed. :roll:
It seems like HO is filled up by most malingerer and liars who do not want to perform their duty I tried calling th phone number 0114 207 4074 Option 4 and 2 always line drop after the automated reply asks for getting my reference number ready. It happened this way around 5 five times today!!!! HAIL TO Home Office!!!!!!! and HAIL TO THEIR DILIGENT WORKERS......
HSMP _ IMMIGRANT

Capricorn
Ireland

Post by Capricorn » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:08 pm

Did anyone check out the Tracker on TrackITT?

www.spammer.com/uk-immigration- ... extension/

There are people around the same ref no as mine: LT298*** who applied around the same dates and also got approved a month ago

hsmp_immigrant

Post by hsmp_immigrant » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:42 am

Capricorn wrote:Did anyone check out the Tracker on TrackITT?

www.spammer.com/uk-immigration- ... extension/

There are people around the same ref no as mine: LT298*** who applied around the same dates and also got approved a month ago

I have people with 2979 and same and after the dates when I applied but no response.
HSMP _ IMMIGRANT

reliable-mate

Post by reliable-mate » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:52 pm

hsmp_immigrant wrote:
reliable-mate wrote:

It seems like HO is filled up by most malingerer and liars who do not want to perform their duty I tried calling th phone number 0114 207 4074 Option 4 and 2 always line drop after the automated reply asks for getting my reference number ready. It happened this way around 5 five times today!!!! HAIL TO Home Office!!!!!!! and HAIL TO THEIR DILIGENT WORKERS......
I hear what you are saying mate. Exactly the same experience yesterday. just spoke to someone again and got the standard response of 9 weeks waiting time. She also did confirm that my application has not yet been allocated. Doesn't help but there isn't a choice. I am glad that it is once in three year ritual.

hsmp_immigrant

Post by hsmp_immigrant » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:53 pm

reliable-mate wrote: I hear what you are saying mate. Exactly the same experience yesterday. just spoke to someone again and got the standard response of 9 weeks waiting time. She also did confirm that my application has not yet been allocated. Doesn't help but there isn't a choice. I am glad that it is once in three year ritual.
Well you are right and we all are in confusion,All we can do is for now just wish each other success and see if situation is improving on the forum. HO is not going to help us anyway!!!! ;)
HSMP _ IMMIGRANT