ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

received call from Immigration

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

omeo_21

received call from Immigration

Post by omeo_21 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:13 am

Hi All,

just a quick question. I recived a call from UK Visa immigration regarding my families visiting visa. Its the first time i have ever been called and they wanted to confirm I was expecting visitors, where they were staying, dates etc… That asked me the month i was expecting them and as i was at work and not fully concentrating the month I gave was May when it was April, will this cause me an issue?

Secondly can this normally be taken as postive news if they have called to enquire about the application?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: received call from Immigration

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:20 am

No need for duplicate posts all over the forum. When someone is available and able/willing to answer, I am sure they will.

general-uk-immigration-forum/received-c ... l#p1597552
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.