ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I visit Germany on visit visa and Pakistan and come back Germany on the same visit visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rubabakhtar5
Pakistan

Can I visit Germany on visit visa and Pakistan and come back Germany on the same visit visa

Post by Rubabakhtar5 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:23 pm

Hi
I am a UK resident and have legal status (spouse visa). My wife and my daughter have refugee status and also holding Blue Passport. I am holding a Pakistani passport. We as a family are planing to visit Germany. My wife and daughter will stay Germany and I want to go to Pakistan and again want to rejoin my family in Germany straight from Pakistan to Germany. Can I travel to Pakistan and Back to Germany? Actually, we want to travel back to the UK together as family back UK together.
Your valuable suggestions will be appreciated.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Can I visit Germany on visit visa and Pakistan and come back Germany on the same visit visa

Post by bruteforce » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:31 pm

What is blue passport?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Can I visit Germany on visit visa and Pakistan and come back Germany on the same visit visa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:38 pm

general-uk-immigration-forum/refugee-re ... l#p1546558
According to one of your previous posts, you claimed asylum. Did you have a Pakistan passport at that point or did you apply for one after you status was legalised?

You risk your UK immigration status being revoked if you travel to the country you claimed asylum from.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Rubabakhtar5
Pakistan

Post by Rubabakhtar5 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:41 pm

Hi
Thanks for your quick reply
I joined my wife and baby as a spouse (after fulfilIing FM requirements) I never claimed asylum. We as family are planning to visit Germany. I left my wife and baby with my sister in law's family and want to travel to Pakistan alone.
My question is
Could I travel to any other country (Pakistan) and come back to Germany again on the same visit visa?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:25 pm

If you get or have a multiple entry Schengen visa, then it shouldn't be a problem as far as I understand.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mgb

Post by mgb » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:17 pm

If he got a single entry visa no. There are also 2 entry or 3 entry visas on the market.