ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received call from Immigration?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

omeo_21

Received call from Immigration?

Post by omeo_21 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:08 am

Hi All,

just a quick question. I recived a call from UK Visa immigration regarding my families visiting visa. Its the first time i have ever been called and they wanted to confirm I was expecting visitors, where they were staying, dates etc... That asked me the month i was expecting them and as i was at work and not fully concentrating the month I gave was May when it was April, will this cause me an issue?

Secondly can this normally be taken as postive news if they have called to enquire about the application?

Thanks

bathanza
United Kingdom

Re: Received call from Immigration?

Post by bathanza » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:23 am

Not really, my mother in law needed to come for family weddings. First time she applied, she was refused. The second time she applied, the sponsor received a call, waited 7 more days and was refused. This happened in Jan 18 (this year)

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

rankaseye
Nigeria

Post by rankaseye » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:41 pm

Hi bathanza. What was the reason for refusal pls.. am making application for my mum to come down too in April.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:04 pm

rankaseye wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:41 pm
Hi bathanza. What was the reason for refusal pls.. am making application for my mum to come down too in April.
general-uk-immigration-forum/mil-visit- ... l#p1573988
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rankaseye
Nigeria

Post by rankaseye » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:19 pm

Thanks. Guess prayers would be best to be offered cos i dont understand this system anymore..
After staying here for nearly 2 years without seeing families, its so frustrating n devastating.
God help us all.