ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How long do we have to wait to hear from Judge

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nikki06
United Kingdom

Re: Flp fp.7 year rule

Post by Nikki06 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:34 am

Kandamaya11 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:36 pm
IN THE FIRST TIER TRIBUNAL HU/xxxxx/2017
HELD AT MANCHESTER IAC
On xx/xx/2018

BETWEEN:
MRS YOUR NAME
Appellant
-and-
THE SECRETARY OF STATE FOR THE HOME DEPARTMENT (SSHD)
Respondent

WITNESS STATEMENT OF Mr. Witness Name

1. I Mr. WITNESS NAME of WITNESS Street, MANCHESTER. POST CODE wish to make the following statement in support of my( family’s, FRIENDS, SISTER, BROTHER) human rights appeal hearing listed for XX/YY/2018 at MANCHESTER IAC.

2. I can confirm the contents of my statement are true to the best of my knowledge and ability. The appellant YOUR NAME is my( FRIEND,WIFE, HUSBAND, SISTER, COUSIN) and I am a dependant on her FLR FP / Human rights claim.

3. I am a xxxxxx National. I was born in CITY, COUNTRY . I was born to Mr. FATHERS NAME and MOTHERS NAME. My siblings are : xxxxxxx (Elder Brother) and yyyyy (Younger Brother) both xxxxx citizens residing in the yyyyy, and KKKKK (Younger Brother) reside in Dubai.

4. HERE WITNESS STATES HOW YOU TWO RELATE,GOT TO KNOW EACH OTHER OR RELATIONSHIP BTW YOU TWO. LIST IN BULLET POINTS

5. Here talk about how you came to UK in bullet points and list them in numbers like above.

6. I have been resident in the UK since YEAR. I have established a private and family life in the UK, worked and made friends. HERE LIST WHAT YOU HAVE DONE SINCE COMING TO UK. I.E WORK. STUDY. VOLUNTEER.

7. State here your family situation if you have any back home

8. STATE THE OBSTACLES YOU HAD FACE IF YOU HAVE TO GO BACK HOME WITH CHILD. LIST THEM IN BULLET POINTS LIKE ABOVE.

9. LIST ANY OTHER POINTS RELEVANT TO YOUR INTEGRATION IN UK AND THAT OF CHILD

10. I humbly request that our appeal be allowed and my family be leave to remain in the UK, while we look forward to contributing to the society.

Signed: _________________________________________

Dated: __________________________________________

NB; Your witness will write the statement like above using details as it applies to you. I have removed personal info here. But this should help. This is not a professional guide but a prototype of what I used.
Thank u very jus to let you know l have received my court date today..My God is faithful.its in June...

Nikki06
United Kingdom

Post by Nikki06 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:36 am

koolkate wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:31 pm
Did anyone recieve a court date here? We got a refusal letter on September and appealed in October. Still haven't heard back from the court. We also applied under 7 year child route took them 2 years to refuse it and still not recieved a date from the court 😑
Hi l have jus received mine today..l think u need to call them.l sent my appeal on Mon and today jus received a date...My God is leading the way...

Kandamaya11
Ghana

Post by Kandamaya11 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:04 am

Good. How is it going? Are you using the service of a solicitor now or still preparing bundle yourself?

koolkate
Pakistan

Post by koolkate » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:53 am

Nikki06 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:36 am
koolkate wrote:
Did anyone recieve a court date here? We got a refusal letter on September and appealed in October. Still haven't heard back from the court. We also applied under 7 year child route took them 2 years to refuse it and still not recieved a date from the court 😑
Hi l have jus received mine today..l think u need to call them.l sent my appeal on Mon and today jus received a date...My God is leading the way...
That's great! Did you send it this monday and when did you get it for and who can I call? Sorry for asking too many questions but we are really frustrated at this point, my lawyer said that they're giving dates within 2 weeks now so fingers crossed.

Nikki06
United Kingdom

Post by Nikki06 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:51 pm

Kandamaya11 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:04 am
Good. How is it going? Are you using the service of a solicitor now or still preparing bundle yourself?
Thank u again you been very helpful....lam going to try to find a lawyer and l have done some of the research l can show the lawyer and if you have anything else please u can share.....would be so grateful

Nikki06
United Kingdom

Post by Nikki06 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:59 pm

koolkate wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:53 am
Nikki06 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:36 am
koolkate wrote:
That's great! Did you send it this monday and when did you get it for and who can I call? Sorry for asking too many questions but we are really frustrated at this point, my lawyer said that they're giving dates within 2 weeks now so fingers crossed.
Yes l sent it on Mon by special delivery they received it Tues...and today l received a date form the court .you can call the tribunal u know the address where u sent the appeal.myself l has Leicester number and l wanted 2 ask something..l just phoned the tribunal n got assisted...remember sometimz u can ask not jus wait for your lawyer...but if the lawyer said they are giving it 2 weeks.wait if you haven't heard call them yourself
Iam sure the wil assist u dear..l knw the feeling.wen u jus had so many questions.l was like that last week but u meet pple with patience and willing to help...myself l was alwys asking Kandamaya thank God for his patience n so detailed.his tym

minhas23
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by minhas23 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:39 pm

Kandamaya11 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:25 am
From my experience, My family made an application when my son was over 6 years. Home office refused our application stating our child was 5 years and we should go back to home country. Whereas, at the time of decision child was over 7 years. We appealed in September 2017. Hearing held January 2018.

Our appeal was based on Article 8 ECHR AND 276 ADE Immigration rule. We didn't make use of any solicitor, so bundle was prepared by self using common case laws related to 7 year rule and Section 117 (6) B [A person who is not liable to deportation....]
---Letters from our child to Judge, and from his friends
---Letter from Child's School
---Evidences relating to our situation....medical report and other reason why we can't go back to home country.

On the day of hearing, Home office Presenting Officer, admitted there was a mistake with child's age, accepted our reference to MA Pakistan case law as stated in our bundle, but every other reasons given for reasonableness was not accepted by HOPO.

Judge couldn't see any reason that would tip the balance against allowing our appeal and based on Section 117 (6) B and having no criminal record. He allowed our appeal. Surprisingly, He went on to say how professionally our bundle was prepared in the appeal outcome letter.

If you are not using a lawyer, present your case as clear as possible, use common case laws related to 7 yr rule i.e MA Pakistan and others. Gather as much evidence as possible and state how it relates to your situation. Don't forget Section 117 (6)B. and most importantly Prayers.

If you are using a solicitor, assist him or her in preparing your bundle. You know your situation better than anyone.

N.B I don't offer legal service or advice, Have no legal background. Just sharing my experience for those that could pick one or two points.
Did Judge announced appeal granted on spot or you received the final decision later in post ?

Kandamaya11
Ghana

Post by Kandamaya11 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:21 am

@minhas23. We received final decision in post 7 days after hearing.

In court, home office presenting officer conceded to our approach as stated in our bundle that child was qualifying child 276ADE (iv), that we are not liable to deportation and as such public interest does not require our removal because we have a genuine and subsisting parental relationship with a qualifying child, and it would not be reasonable to expect the child to leave the United Kingdom. Section 117 (6) B.
Meaning the only exercise the judge needed to conduct is the REASONABLE TEST.

@Nikki06

In addition to the experience I have shared here, the question the judge will ask himself or herself is the "Reasonable Test": Narrow approach: This approach has been rejected in court( Here Focus is only on child). NOT TO BE USED.

Wider Approach: ( This is what the Judge will use). The wider construction approach of the Secretary of State meant that the stronger the public interest in removing the parents, the more reasonable it will be to expect the child to leave. ( Here focus is on both parent,their immigration history, criminal record and child). This is where Section 117 (6) B favours appellant as long as you have no criminal record.

The Court of Appeal applied the wider approach to the reasonable test, however it is surprising that they did so by reliance upon the case of MM (Uganda) v Secretary of State for the Home Department [2016] EWCA Civ 450, having acknowledged as they did at paragraph 32 of their judgement that at the time of the hearing in MA (Pakistan) there was no report of the case in MM, merely a brief summary. However, regardless of the reliance upon MM, there was in any case the pre-existing principles set out in the cases of EV (Philippines) v Secretary of State for the Home Department [2014] EWCA Civ 874 and Zoumbas v Secretary of State for the Home Department [2013] 1 WLR 3690 to pick up from.

The Court of Appeal seemed somewhat reluctant to reject the narrow approach without giving it some due balanced considerations. The Court opined at paragraph 36 of their judgement that looking at section 117B(6) free from authority, they would favour the argument of the appellants. It was noted that the focus on paragraph (b) of section 117B(6) is solely on the child and the Court could see no justification for reading the concept of reasonableness so as to include a consideration of the conduct and immigration history of the parents as part of an overall analysis of the public interest. It was put forward by the Court of Appeal that in an appropriate case the Secretary of State could render someone liable to deportation, and thereby render him ineligible to rely on this provision, by certifying that his or her presence would not be conducive to the public good

"Razgar Test":
would someone's removal from the UK be an interference with their private or family life;
would this interference engage the operation of Article 8;
would the interference (removing the person from the UK) be in accordance with the law;
would the interference comply with the legitimate aim of a democratic society;
and would such an interference be proportionate to the legitimate public end sought to be achieved by the public authority (the Home Office)?

Generally,Home office has the right to interfere with your private life and the interference is in accordance with the law (unless the Home Office hasn't followed its own policies, and is attempting an unlawful removal etc). The interference does comply with a legitimate aim – it has been accepted in law that maintaining effective immigration control is a legitimate aim. The Home Office may concede that they are breaching your Article 8 rights, but say that it is a proportionate breach when considering the other factors, and that your grounds to stay don't outweigh the government's need to pursue its legitimate aim.

"Proportionality Test": Here your grounds of stay must outweigh the need for home office to remove you.

Factors that count against you in these arguments are things like poor immigration history and criminal convictions. Most times, based on successful appeal records poor immigration history don't tip the balance in favour of home office as long as you have no criminal records. This is where Zoumbas case law comes into play. ( Not punishing the child for the sins of the parents - as regards poor immigration history)

Factors that could be in your favour are, ability to speak English, family in the UK (particularly British children), lack of connection to your country of origin, length of time in the UK and community connections, and some medical and mental health needs.

N.B:
Address the factors that could be in your favour as mentioned above, good to provide evidence.
Most importantly, go to tribunals decision website THOSE MARKED WITH HU/XXXX/YEAR read decisions on appeals to the upper tribunal--SUCCESSFUL Human right cases relating to 7 year rule appeals. Here you will learn how Judges arrive at their decisions. It will help you prepare and present your case properly, avoiding errors.

Good Luck.

I'm not a lawyer and have no legal background or education.
Only sharing my experience.
This is not a professional guide .

hopeforwk
Afghanistan

Post by hopeforwk » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:42 pm

Kandamaya11 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:01 pm
@koolkate

I got refusal notice for FLR FP 7 YR RULE in September 2017.
Appealed in October 2017.
Hearing date received in October 2017.
Hearing January 2018.
Appeal Determination ( Allowed) received 7 days after Hearing.

@Kandamaya Your posts have been very helpful , Do you mind me asking if your immigration history was precarious , as they use it against you to perform the balancing exercise.

Kandamaya11
Ghana

Post by Kandamaya11 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:45 pm

@hopeforwk. Yes, according to home office our immigration status was precarious, but that will be the case for most applicants.

However, The judge mentioned that even from our immigration history we have always made attempt to regularise our stay at all times despite all the refusals and appeals and we have no criminal record.

Quote From Determination Letter:
"It is the case that the private lives of the appellants have been formed at a time when their immigration status was precarious because , following Rajendran 2016 UKUT 00138, their status in the United Kingdom has always been subject to making a further successful application".

QUOTE From Determination Letter:

"Bearing in mind the good behaviour of the parents in the United Kingdom I have not been able to identify any powerful reasons as to why the proportionality balance should come down in favour of the Secretary of State".

minhas23
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by minhas23 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:50 am

Kandamaya11 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:21 am
@minhas23. We received final decision in post 7 days after hearing.

In court, home office presenting officer conceded to our approach as stated in our bundle that child was qualifying child 276ADE (iv), that we are not liable to deportation and as such public interest does not require our removal because we have a genuine and subsisting parental relationship with a qualifying child, and it would not be reasonable to expect the child to leave the United Kingdom. Section 117 (6) B.
Meaning the only exercise the judge needed to conduct is the REASONABLE TEST.

@Nikki06

In addition to the experience I have shared here, the question the judge will ask himself or herself is the "Reasonable Test": Narrow approach: This approach has been rejected in court( Here Focus is only on child). NOT TO BE USED.

Wider Approach: ( This is what the Judge will use). The wider construction approach of the Secretary of State meant that the stronger the public interest in removing the parents, the more reasonable it will be to expect the child to leave. ( Here focus is on both parent,their immigration history, criminal record and child). This is where Section 117 (6) B favours appellant as long as you have no criminal record.

The Court of Appeal applied the wider approach to the reasonable test, however it is surprising that they did so by reliance upon the case of MM (Uganda) v Secretary of State for the Home Department [2016] EWCA Civ 450, having acknowledged as they did at paragraph 32 of their judgement that at the time of the hearing in MA (Pakistan) there was no report of the case in MM, merely a brief summary. However, regardless of the reliance upon MM, there was in any case the pre-existing principles set out in the cases of EV (Philippines) v Secretary of State for the Home Department [2014] EWCA Civ 874 and Zoumbas v Secretary of State for the Home Department [2013] 1 WLR 3690 to pick up from.

The Court of Appeal seemed somewhat reluctant to reject the narrow approach without giving it some due balanced considerations. The Court opined at paragraph 36 of their judgement that looking at section 117B(6) free from authority, they would favour the argument of the appellants. It was noted that the focus on paragraph (b) of section 117B(6) is solely on the child and the Court could see no justification for reading the concept of reasonableness so as to include a consideration of the conduct and immigration history of the parents as part of an overall analysis of the public interest. It was put forward by the Court of Appeal that in an appropriate case the Secretary of State could render someone liable to deportation, and thereby render him ineligible to rely on this provision, by certifying that his or her presence would not be conducive to the public good

"Razgar Test":
would someone's removal from the UK be an interference with their private or family life;
would this interference engage the operation of Article 8;
would the interference (removing the person from the UK) be in accordance with the law;
would the interference comply with the legitimate aim of a democratic society;
and would such an interference be proportionate to the legitimate public end sought to be achieved by the public authority (the Home Office)?

Generally,Home office has the right to interfere with your private life and the interference is in accordance with the law (unless the Home Office hasn't followed its own policies, and is attempting an unlawful removal etc). The interference does comply with a legitimate aim – it has been accepted in law that maintaining effective immigration control is a legitimate aim. The Home Office may concede that they are breaching your Article 8 rights, but say that it is a proportionate breach when considering the other factors, and that your grounds to stay don't outweigh the government's need to pursue its legitimate aim.

"Proportionality Test": Here your grounds of stay must outweigh the need for home office to remove you.

Factors that count against you in these arguments are things like poor immigration history and criminal convictions. Most times, based on successful appeal records poor immigration history don't tip the balance in favour of home office as long as you have no criminal records. This is where Zoumbas case law comes into play. ( Not punishing the child for the sins of the parents - as regards poor immigration history)

Factors that could be in your favour are, ability to speak English, family in the UK (particularly British children), lack of connection to your country of origin, length of time in the UK and community connections, and some medical and mental health needs.

N.B:
Address the factors that could be in your favour as mentioned above, good to provide evidence.
Most importantly, go to tribunals decision website THOSE MARKED WITH HU/XXXX/YEAR read decisions on appeals to the upper tribunal--SUCCESSFUL Human right cases relating to 7 year rule appeals. Here you will learn how Judges arrive at their decisions. It will help you prepare and present your case properly, avoiding errors.

Good Luck.

I'm not a lawyer and have no legal background or education.
Only sharing my experience.
This is not a professional guide .
Hi Kam
I've just red all this and trust me im already in shock since i have received my Decision from Tier first tribunal
Because in my Case Judge found every thing in my favour like i speak fluent English i have established a pvt life in UK with my British born Child , and its is not appropriate for a british child to leave his country and appellant have no criminal record but at last Judge states because when he arrived in this country i didn't disclose at airport that im not going back so its a very poor immigrating history and second since he is trying to regular his status was attempting to gane time .
And he dismissed my appeal
Really strange in some cases they totally made different decisions
But i am happy you won your appeal
Best wishes

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:28 am

minhas23 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:50 am
but at last Judge states because when he arrived in this country i didn't disclose at airport that im not going back so its a very poor immigrating history and second since he is trying to regular his status was attempting to gane time .
Who was the "he" that the Judge was discussing?

When who arrived in this country?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

minhas23
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by minhas23 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:43 pm

vinny wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:28 am
minhas23 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:50 am
but at last Judge states because when he arrived in this country i didn't disclose at airport that im not going back so its a very poor immigrating history and second since he is trying to regular his status was attempting to gane time .
Who was the "he" that the Judge was discussing?

When who arrived in this country?
"Me"
Judge States that on arrival i didn't mention at airport i will not go back to my country so i did deception

But he didnt weight all other things specially best interest and welfare of child other side he saying section 117B (6) apply on appellant but because poor immigrating history its not interest of public

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:50 pm

What was your basis for entry?

Wasn't it to seek asylum?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:21 pm

It is strange that judge did that in.Minas case as the child is British. It is never reasonable to expect a British child to leave the jurisdiction.

It is likely that those representing Minas did not properly direct the Judge to the legal authority.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:39 pm

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:52 pm

SF is good law in my opinion. If the Home Office has policy those policy must be applied in a case where it is relevant. The Court of appeal cannot fetter the Secretary of State's power to apply it policy.

The other cases can be properly differentiated from SF, in that they address the issues of individual who have committed crimes, while SF does not.

I do believe the Judge may well have misdirected him or herself in Minas case.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Kandamaya11
Ghana

Post by Kandamaya11 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:37 pm

minhas23. Sorry to learn that your appeal was dismissed. Your child is British, you have no criminal record and you meet the requirement as per the immigration rule 276 ADE.

Recent court rulings or case laws don't require British child to leave UK. The reasonableness test does not apply.
As long as you have subsisting parental relationship with your child.
As long as your child is a qualifying child.
As long as it is not reasonable for your child to leave the UK.
As long as public interest does not require your removal, since you are not liable to deportation. Then there should be no countervailing reasons that should outweigh allowing your appeal.

In your case, just like in any other case there is interference with those of Article 8(1) which is normal but not proportionate.

Your immigration history shouldn't outweigh the best interest of your child. Most applicants are usually over-stayers trying to regularise their status.
Public interest doesn't require your removal and shouldn't outweigh the best interest of your child, since you are not liable to deportation.

Probably as stated by OBIE...Your lawyer should have done better.

minhas23
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by minhas23 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:43 pm

vinny wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:50 pm
What was your basis for entry?

Wasn't it to seek asylum?
Yes i came on visit Visa but applied asylum after my arrival but not at airport applied after a week

minhas23
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by minhas23 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:58 pm

Obie wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:52 pm
SF is good law in my opinion. If the Home Office has policy those policy must be applied in a case where it is relevant. The Court of appeal cannot fetter the Secretary of State's power to apply it policy.

The other cases can be properly differentiated from SF, in that they address the issues of individual who have committed crimes, while SF does not.

I do believe the Judge may well have misdirected him or herself in Minas case.
Hi Obie sorry i was reading on Mobile so missed your and Kam post just red these

Ill try to explain in court Judge accepted all evidence even HO rep Accepted I've substantial relationship with my British child and Partner i established pvt life in UK no Criminal Record speaking English
At last submission time HO rep submission was i accepted his relationship with British Partner and child his Partner does need him to look after child their statment are matching
He (HO) rep questioned me how long you take to move in your partners house . I said as soon as possible
Thats all no more questions from Judge or HO but very last line from HO rep was because he has a poor immigrating history its not interest of Public

My lawyer counter there and said he came on Valid Visa and Documents and since he is trying to regularise his status no criminal record no absconded always in HO Record signing on time how is this called a poor immigration history ?

Believe me i was very confident with the hearing.
Hearing only took 45 mins and ended

But out come was just shocking

minhas23
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by minhas23 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:11 pm

Kandamaya11 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:37 pm
minhas23. Sorry to learn that your appeal was dismissed. Your child is British, you have no criminal record and you meet the requirement as per the immigration rule 276 ADE.

Recent court rulings or case laws don't require British child to leave UK. The reasonableness test does not apply.
As long as you have subsisting parental relationship with your child.
As long as your child is a qualifying child.
As long as it is not reasonable for your child to leave the UK.
As long as public interest does not require your removal, since you are not liable to deportation. Then there should be no countervailing reasons that should outweigh allowing your appeal.

In your case, just like in any other case there is interference with those of Article 8(1) which is normal but not proportionate.

Your immigration history shouldn't outweigh the best interest of your child. Most applicants are usually over-stayers trying to regularise their status.
Public interest doesn't require your removal and shouldn't outweigh the best interest of your child, since you are not liable to deportation.

Probably as stated by OBIE...Your lawyer should have done better.
Hi Kandamaya

So Nice of you and on this Decision what can i say it was just like oh you didn't wear a tie Appeal dismisses .
Meant i lost my hope now im thinking they decided not to allow me but problem is i already Lost a Child 7 years ago and don't want to lose my new born . I hardly came out of my traumatic condition of my son's Death because of this baby he make me smile
And other side HO decided in any condition they not going to give me status
Judge accepted im not liable to Deport child can't leave UK but
Child can stay with Mum who's British too
Its like Child don't need a Dad thats it

I applied to Upper Tribunal but inside me i don't see nothing going to good still waiting for permission grant by Upper Tribunal

My Elder Son whos completed his 7 year in this country this month also eligible by 7 year policy
Since he came in this country he was under treatment Child mental health and different agencies because his Brother and my Son killed in front of him so he was traumatised and scared
I took him here with in 2011 march

minhas23
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by minhas23 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:15 pm

"Admins"

Is it Ok if i can type few paragraphs of my Decision with out mentioning names ?

Best Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:17 pm

minhas23 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:15 pm
"Admins"

Is it Ok if i can type few paragraphs of my Decision with out mentioning names ?

Best Regards
Yes, make sure all personal info is removed from your typed text.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

minhas23
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by minhas23 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:18 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:17 pm
minhas23 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:15 pm
"Admins"

Best Regards
Yes, make sure all personal info is removed from your typed text.
Greatful thanks

minhas23
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by minhas23 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:06 pm

Line to Line from Decision

Judge Finding

The First Question to consider is whether there is Family life. I accepted the appellant has family life with his six month old son. The evidence from the appellant and his Partner which i accepted is that they currently live separately but he sees his son daily and aids his partner for both herself and their son. HO Rep conceded that Both section 117b(6) of the 2002 act and respondent's August 2015 policy of British children applied.

I accept that it would not be reasonable to ask the appellant's child and mother to leave this country but whilst i accepted the appellant has a genuine and subsisting relationship with his son and that is a significant factor to have regard to it is nevertheless not the only factor.

The duty in section 55 of 2009 act to have regard to the need to safeguard and promote the welfare of children who are in the UK means that consideration of the child's best interests is a primary consideration in immigration cases.

The appellant provides support to her partner who had a difficult time after the pregnancy with an infection and he submits that there is very close bond between himself and his son.

The appellant spoke English and told me that if he was able to obtain employment he would seek to obtain employment as ......... however it goes without saying that the appellant has never been able to demonstrate any financial independence and his whole life here started whilst he was here unlawfully.

The Fact the appellant has a genuine and subsisting relationship with his son , backed up by a court order is a significant factor that i have to take into account but as i stated above the mere fact that child is British does not mean as appeal automatically succeed.

I am satisfied of the child as British citizen is to remain in UK but the appellant is not the primary carer. Whilst i accept the appellant sees his son regularly it seems that his Partner who takes child to appointment and looks after him at night (here judge totally disregarded evidence red book and Dr appointments where they states they sees Child with Dad and mum )

The appellant has not charged with any criminal offences and has no criminal convictions. Ho Rp argued that appellant has a very poor immigration history and pointed to the fact that when he entered the country he did not tell the truth. The appellant by virtue of that deception and by reason of his failed applications has never been here lawfully.

Taking all these factors into account and whilst i attach significant weight to the evidence i have heard about his level of involvement with his son i nevertheless conclude that immigration control is in the public interest and it would not on the facts of this case be disproportionate to remove him.

I dismiss the appellant appeal on Human rights Grounds..

End off