ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance by personal saving- urgent

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sv2018
Mood:
India

Maintenance by personal saving- urgent

Post by Sv2018 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:40 pm

If maintenance has to be shown by personal saving ( sponsor not certifying maintenance), are these documents sufficient to satisfy UKVA;
1. Letter on bank letter head confirming the name, ac no, balance as on date and confirmation the balance has not dropped below prescribed (£945 for own, £630 for dep) in the last 90 consecutive days.
2. Statements on bank stationary including one temporary statement showing funds till date as the cycle did not complete as on date.(received from the bank)

Appreciate for swift response.

Sv2018
Mood:
India

Re: Maintenance by personal saving- urgent

Post by Sv2018 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:34 am

Please help guys and share your experience

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:16 am

See also Appendix C, E.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Sv2018
Mood:
India

Post by Sv2018 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:26 pm

Thank you Vinny, read through the guidance but it did not explicitly mention if the statement on the bank stationary is acceptable or not.
In my case I did not have original paper statement which come by post to home address.
So I decided to go the branch and from thr I got:

1. On bank original stationary (name , logo and bank address) statement with my name, product (it's a number combination of sort code and account) and print dated. This is a temporary statement as the cycle did not compete.

2. On bank original stationary (name, logo and bank address) statement covering period from oct till the Jan (last statement cycle), name, account no, sort code. it has print date and server details which says when and how this was printed- it says duplicate statement of the account.

3. Letter with date on the official letter head and signed by the branch manager stating my account details name, account no., opening date and balance as on the last working day and the statement Confirming the minimum balance has not dropped below the ****** (the prescribed mat) in the last 90 consecutive days.

Please note bank do not put stamp or certify authenticity, all they have given is the statements in their stationary which is properly logged in their system that such statement was issued to me.

PLEASE HELP AND CLARIFY IF THE ABOVE MENTIONED DOCS ARE Acceptable