ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query SET(LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

syedalitarek
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Query SET(LR)

Post by syedalitarek » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:21 am

Dear forum members...Well done on maintaining this forum. I am planning to apply for ILR (10 year LR route) this March anytime after 06/03/2018...

Came in the UK 03/04/2008
2008-2009 -> Student
2009-2010 ->Tier 4
2010-2012 ->PSW
2012-2017 ->Tier 4
2017-2018 -> Tier 4
2017-11/11/2018 -> Tier 4 Doctoral Extension Scheme.

My queries:
1) I haven't managed to retain all the BRP/ICFN card copies will it matter? I have letters from UKBA/Home office confirming my visa was granted for all the application. I am listing my absences in a table which I found in this forum (thanks).
2) My wife qualifies for her 10 year ILR in June 2018. In case if I get ILR on premium service, will it be wise to wait another 3 month and book her ILR in a premium service centre rather than sending a FLR (FP) application? She has visa till Nov 2018.

Looking forward to your advices.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Query SET(LR)

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:42 pm

1) I haven't managed to retain all the BRP/ICFN card copies will it matter? I have letters from UKBA/Home office confirming my visa was granted for all the application. I am listing my absences in a table which I found in this forum (thanks).
There is no need to send immigration history. HO has access to all that
2) My wife qualifies for her 10 year ILR in June 2018. In case if I get ILR on premium service, will it be wise to wait another 3 month and book her ILR in a premium service centre rather than sending a FLR (FP) application? She has visa till Nov 2018.
She does not need to switch to any other visa. She remains on her current visa until eligible for SET(LR)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

syedalitarek
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by syedalitarek » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:38 pm

Thanks so much Zimba88. I will follow your advice.

syedalitarek
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by syedalitarek » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:08 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:42 pm
There is no need to send immigration history. HO has access to all that
She does not need to switch to any other visa. She remains on her current visa until eligible for SET(LR)
I managed to book my appointment for PSC but just noted there is another potential issue.

10 year Qualifying date: 6th March 2018
Booked PSC appoint on the 19th Feb 2018
Appointment Date: 28th March 2018

I was assuming the date of application will be when I submit my documents at PSC but the document generated by Home Office indicates otherwise as it states Date of Application was 19th Feb 2018. What will be the right course of action now?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:47 pm

Application date will be the day at the PSC
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice